Lifestyle tour aids business
- London Design Festival Preview: Trafalgar Square. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);9/ 9/2014, p4
The article reports on "A Place Called Home," the headline installation of the 2014 London Design Festival to be erected at Trafalgar Square in London, England.
- Elefest Photography Exhibition. Drinkwater, Mark // Community Care;1/4/2007, Issue 1654, p34
The article reviews the exhibition "Elefest Photography Exhibition" at the Elephant and Castle film and photography festival in London, England in November 2006.
- LONDON LOVES. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2013, Issue 5851, p14
The article previews the London Design Festival from September 14-22, 2013 in London England which features several exhibitions including the 100% Design at Earls Court from September 18-21, Decorex International, and Tent and Super Brands London from September 19-22.
- ON OUR RADAR. PARSONS, MATTHEW // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/4/2013, Issue 3058, p35
The article offers the author's insights regarding the Taste of the London Festival wherein leading chefs from Celebrity Cruises promote its "immersive wine cruises".
- Festival of Light. // Pass (17412528);Oct2013, p9
A preview is presented of the Lumiere Festival, a festival of light featuring installations and projections of light, to be held in Durham, England from November 14-17, 2013.
- Closing Time. // Time;10/8/1951, Vol. 58 Issue 15, p36
The article focuses on the appeal of the Festival of Britain in South Bank, London, England during the summer of 1951. A service of thanksgiving was led by the archbishop of Canterbury on the final day of the festival. The gap between the gate receipts and the cost of organizing the exposition...
- Coronation craft. // Crafts (0306610X);Jul/Aug2013, Issue 243, p6
The article discusses the Coronation Festival held at Buckingham Palace in London, England from July 11-14, 2013 which celebrates the anniversary of the Queen of England's Coronation and features work by craft artists including Sarah Hocombe, Aidan McEvoy and Daniel Meek.
- Chipperfield matters. // Building Design;8/12/2011, Issue 1977, p5
The article reports that architect David Chipperfield was chosen to create his art installation, Two Lines to be displayed outside the Royal Festival Hall in London, England for a month starting September 17, 2011 as part of the London Design Festival's Size and Matter project.
- Gardening highlights. // Garden;May2006, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p371
Presents news briefs concerning the gardens in Great Britain as of May 2006. Celebration of the 3rd Galloway Garden Festival at Lochinch Castle from May 20-21; Garden open days at Melford Hall in Suffolk from May 28-29; Spring show of the Sheffield and District Orchid Society from May 28-29.