Sharp cooks up TV magic
- Remote connections key to Sharp notebooks. Lee, Yvonne L. // InfoWorld;11/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p32
Reports on the market introduction of Pentium notebooks running on 4Mbps infrared communications by Sharp Electronics Corp. at the 1995 Comdex. Product features and capabilities; User benefits; Price; Contact information.
- Sharp Showcases CE, Office Products. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/2/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p1
Highlights the electronic appliances exhibition staged by Sharp Electronics Corp. in San Diego, California. Details on the electronic products showcased during the event; Market performance of the company; Retail prices of the products on display.
- Sharp to cut its notebook teeth at Comdex. DiCarlo, Lisa // PC Week;11/6/95, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p8
Reports on Sharp Electronics Corp.'s plans to demonstrate a line of advanced notebook computers at the November 1995 Comdex show. Exhibition of prototypes of Pentium-based PC 9010 and PC 9050 systems; Features of the system; Company's plans to ship the systems through the dealer channel.
- Sharp Expands Sound Bar Lineup. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p12
This article reports on the plan of Sharp to unveil several audio products at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Sharp launches at the high end and mainstream. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/06/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p180
Focuses on Sharp Electronics' planned product releases at the 2000 International Consumer Electronics Show. Emphasis on the high-end and mainstream audio market; Suggested retail prices.
- Japan's CEATEC Sparkles With Many New Technologies. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/23/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p38
Highlights the consumer electronic products introduced at the CEATEC 2000, formerly known as the Japan Electronics Show, held in Chiba, Japan. Sharp's 32-inch HDTV; Toshiba's Advanced Network system; Sanyo's RZ-J91 hybrid portable communication device.
- Sharp Viewcams Get New Twist At CES. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p30
Introduces camcorders presented by Sharp at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2004. Statement from Mark Knox, Sharp digital media devices director, regarding improvements in the rotating lens mechanism of the camcorders; Suggested retail price; Increase...
- Sharp To Show 65 W-Inch LCD TV At Int'l. CES. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/6/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p7
This article reports that Sharp will use the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to re-enter the rear-projection television category with new models based on Texas Instruments' digital light projector (DLP) technology, and will pursue liquid crystal display television design with a range of new...
- Sharp Reveals Next-Gen Quattron TVs. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p12
This article reports on the plan of Sharp to unveil the next phase of its Quattron four-color liquid crystal display (LCD) development at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada.