Publisher buys in Ideal Home tours
- Surprise choice for top Associated post. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;8/26/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the appointment of Kevin Beatty as managing director of the regional press group Northcliffe Newspapers Group company by Daily Mail & General Trust PLC in Great Britain. Replacement of Murdoch MacLennan by Beatty; Career highlights of Beatty; Work challenges encountered by Beatty.
- Regionals' reputation needs repair. Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);2/22/2006, p20
This article focuses on the regional newspaper division Northcliffe Newspapers Group. Daily Mail and General Trust PLC (DMGT) inspired the progress of Northcliffe Newspapers. Regional publishers such as the DMGT will have to redouble their efforts to persuade advertisers that the regional press...
- Northcliffe riles GPMU over recognition. Grant, Alex // Printing World;9/23/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 13, p3
Reports that GPMU has accused Northcliffe Newspapers, the Daily Mail and General Trust's regional arm of using union-busting tactics. Union's loss in recognition ballots.
- DMGT revives Elsham project. // Printing World;2/23/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the plan of Northcliff Newspaper Group to resume development of its 50-million-pound Elsham Wold site following Daily Mail and General Trust's (DMGT) rejection of all offers for the regional newspaper arm in Lincolnshire, England. The retention of Northcliffe in a...
- Daily Mail & General Trust. Darby, Ian // Campaign;6/16/2006, Issue 24, p10
The article reports that Daily Mail & General Trust PLC (DMGT) has been thrown out from the FTSE 100 after a seven-year residence. The owner of Daily Mail was ejected from the elite list. The company's share price has under-performed the FTSE share index by 18 percent over the past 12 months....
- Are local papers past their sell-by date? Choueke, Mark // Marketing Week;12/15/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p11
The article focuses on the business plans of Daily Mail & General Trust PLC (DMGT), a leading media agency of Great Britain. Last month, the agency has decided to sale its regional newspaper arm, Northcliffe Newspapers Group. Industry leaders have speculated that the agency's head Viscount...
- The history of indoors. Light, Alison // New Statesman & Society;3/26/93, Vol. 6 Issue 245, p31
Discusses the `Ideal Homes' retrospective exhibition at the Design Museum in England. Understanding the culture of homemaking; Home as a workplace; The Ideal Home Exhibition at Earls Court; Decline of domestic service; Women's commitments to the ideals of home and reluctance to give up power as...
- Profits soar. // European Power News;Aug98, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the increase in pre-tax profits of the Daily Mail and General Trust.
- ï¿½509m revenue is ï¿½3% up for DGMT. // PrintWeek;8/3/2012, p7
The article reports on the three percent revenue growth posted by the Daily Mail & General Trust (DGMT) of Great Britain, reaching 509 million British pounds for its third quarter ending July 1, 2012.