- Marketers plan doggy summer with Turner. Benezra, Karen; Lefton, Terry // Adweek Western Edition;3/13/95, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the promotional tie-ups between Pizza Hut, Post's Pebbles cereal and Yoo-hoo Beverage Corp. with Turner Broadcasting's Cartoon Network program `Dog Days of Summer'. Details of the promotional tie-up.
- Carvey's new name is Mug. Littleton, Cynthia // Broadcasting & Cable;3/18/96, Vol. 126 Issue 12, p5
Focuses on ABC comedy show `The Dana Carvey Show' where advertisers Taco Bell and Pizza Hut discontinue the part they played. Reason; What Mug Beer did; Comments.
- Pizza Hut plies `Tonight' crew with pies while Ivana gabs with Leno. Kapner, Suzanne; Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;5/15/95, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p24
Reports on Ivana Trump's appearance on Jay Leno's `Tonight' show during a tour to promote her post-divorce book `The Best Is Yet to Come.' Pizza Hut's sending of a videotape of the pizza chain's commercial featuring Ivana and ex-husband Donald to the show, and 40 pizzas for the staff and crew.
- PRIVATE VIEW: MEDIA. Manning, Nick // Campaign (UK);7/15/2005, Issue 29, p40
This article presents opinion of the author on various advertising campaigns. The delivery of the ads from the periodical "Campaign" summed up the state of the industry. The author also criticizes the concept used in the advertising campaign for Pizza Hut Inc. The author says that the campaign...
- Pizza Hut to sponsor The Simpsons on C4. // Campaign (UK);10/29/2004, Issue 44, p2
This article reports that Pizza Hut Inc., has signed up for the high-profile sponsorship of the television program "The Simpsons," which makes its Channel 4 debut next Friday night. "The Simpsons" is a key part of its autumn schedule and the channel will need to recoup the reported$ 1 million it...
- Zombie Consumers. Gluckman, Amy // Dollars & Sense;Nov/Dec2011, Issue 297, p4
The article reports on Pizza Hut's video contest and Microsoft search engine Bing's zombie-themed commercial on the drama television series "The Walking Dead."
- Boos in the night. Burr, Ty // Entertainment Weekly;2/19/93, Issue 158, p66
Reviews the videotape `It,' directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.
- Kindred spirit. // Entertainment Weekly;11/12/93, Issue 196, p49
Reviews the made-for-television movie `They,' directed by John Korty.
- Punk'd Ads Prove Popular. Stanley, T. L. // Brandweek;6/23/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 25, p008
The article reports that corporations marketing brand name products such as Coca-cola Co. and Pizza Hut Inc., are using the "Candid Camera" television program technique to create television and Internet advertisements. This method of displaying consumers who are surprised is also inspired by...