- NatMags to unveil Zest for Men title. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign (UK);05/15/98, Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the launching of a health and fitness title, Zest for Men, by the National Magazine Company. Details on the audience which will be targeted by the magazine; Aims of the magazine; Comments from editor of the magazine, Paul Colbert.
- Cosmo Show looks north. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p4
Deals with the Cosmopolitan Show to be held by the National Magazine Co. in Manchester, England from October 26 to 28, 2001.
- Cosmo show seeks backers. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p14
Reports that National Magazine Co. is looking for sponsors for feature areas in the 1997 Cosmopolitan Show on May 2 to 5, 1997 in Great Britain. Sponsors in the 1996 show.
- NatMags to launch first online venture with UK.women.com. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;06/23/2000, Issue 25, p8
Announces that National Magazine Co. has launched a Great Britain version of the United States portal women.com called Uk.women.com.
- Esquire to reveal a sophisticated new look with June issue. // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p3
Reports the retention of market positioning for Esquire magazine by the National Magazine Company in Great Britain. Features of the magazine; Decrease of the circulation of the magazine.
- The National Magazine Company... // Campaign;12/19/97, Issue 51, p18
Focuses on the National Magazine Co.'s plan to increase the number of published issues of `Esquire,' `House Beautiful' and `Zest.'
- NatMag 100 Award. // Campaign;10/1/2010, Issue 39, p3
The article offers information about the NatMag 100 Award, an initiative that is in line with the 100th birthday celebration of the National Magazine Co. Ltd. in Great Britain.
- Nat Mags shelves fairs with rethink. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p6
Reports on the decision of National Magazine Company to suspend the Cosmopolitan Show and the Prima Baby Show while it carries out a review into the events' viability. Implication of the move; Reaction of Chris Spencer of Hotcakes, the company responsible for the Cosmopolitan Show modeling.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;9/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p13
Reports marketing developments in Great Britain as of September 6, 2001. Promotion of Alex Riha, commercial director of central sales of The National Magazine Company , to director of international sales development at holding company Hearst Magazine International; Appointment of AKQA as Lunn...