Wembley deal seeks partner
- DirecTV to Help Sponsor Dallas Arena. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p36
Focuses on United States-based direct-broadcast satellite provider DirecTV Inc.'s signing of a sponsorship agreement with the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. Promotional partnerships with other sports facilities around the country; Proposal to provide video programming to stadium...
- LG in NEC sponsorship deal. // Campaign;7/11/2008, Issue 27, p5
The article reports that LG Electronics has signed an eight-year sponsorship deal with Birmingham's NEC Arena in England. As part of the Â£28 million funding package, the arena will be renamed the LG Arena. The venue will be provided with a state-of-the-art entertainment areas, bars,...
- Hornets do not expect quick win in name game for N.O. Arena. Price, Chris // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p7
Reports on the pursuit of the New Orleans Hornets to look for a corporate sponsor to pay millions for naming rights to the New Orleans Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana. Anticipation of the team to land an agreement to relieve the state of its contractual agreement to pay annual inducement...
- NAME RECOGNITION. Hill, J. Dee // Adweek Southeast Edition;07/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p7
Reports that SBC Communications has secured naming rights for the planned arena in San Antonio, Texas. Name of the arena; Total money paid by SBC for the rights; Where the proceeds from the sponsorship will be used.
- P.R. Coliseum preparing for September kickoff. Gonzalez-Velazquez, Joanisabel // Caribbean Business;7/29/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p43
Reports on the plan to open the Puerto Rico Coliseum on September 2004. Worth of the facility construction project; Companies that have signed sponsorship agreements with the coliseum; Features of the facility; Selling price of the coliseum's suites.
- Pyramid takes ages. Salomon, Alan // Advertising Age;7/1/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 27, p14
This article reports on the sponsors for the construction of the Great American Pyramid entertainment complex in Memphis, Tennessee, who are rethinking of their marketing plans for the facility due to negative publicity. Wang Laboratories, PepsiCo, National Pizza Co. and Philips Consumer...
- Venues Add New Value To Naming Deals. Ault, Susanne // Billboard;12/20/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the naming-rights partnership sought by arenas and stadiums in the U.S. Expectations of corporate sponsors from the partnership; Possible business relationship that Glendale Arena can offer; Companies that leave their sponsored venues.
- The HEAT is On. // Brandweek;2/1/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, pSM5
The article focuses on The HEAT Group and how the company upgraded the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami, Florida. The company's president of business operations, Eric Woolworth, is quoted on corporate sponsorship for the National Basketball Association's Miami Heat team. The MiamiMediaMesh...
- CSU's marketing partners at Wolstein Center share optimism. HAMMOND, JOEL // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p16
The article offers information on the marketing of the indoor arena Wolstein Center of Cleveland State University (CSU) and companies associated with it for its marketing. It states that the company Global Spectrum won the contract from CSU to manage the center. It mentions that the university...