Future activity in music show
- For the record. // Campaign (UK);09/05/97, Issue 36, p22
Focuses on Future Publishing's plan to produce a Great Britain edition of the Italian adventure sports magazine `No Limits World.'
- Future Publishing details readers. // Precision Marketing;5/5/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p56
The article reports that Future Publishing company is releasing its database of subscribers through ListLab in Great Britain.
- Future targets nu-metal fans with Metal Hammer spin-off. // Music Week;7/6/2002, Issue 26, p4
Reports that Future Publishing is targeting a younger, more mainstream audience with the launch of a sister publication of its monthly 'Metal Hammer.' Features of 'Metal Hammers: Special Editions'; Reason for targeting the younger audience; Cost of the first edition of 'Special Editions.'
- PDF Workflows: Pioneering Efforts By Future Publishing of the UK. Tribute, Andrew // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;06/21/99, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p10
Focuses on pioneering efforts of Future Publishing in Great Britain. System configuration; Prepress operations; Magazine workflow; Feature on Future Publishing. INSET: A Look at Future Publishing.
- SFX. Joseph, Sebastian // New Media Age;4/8/2010, p40
The article reviews the web site SFX, located at sfx.co.uk., from Future Publishing.
- Future creates one-off apps to test pricing and content models. Lovett, Gina // New Media Age;12/16/2010, p08
The article reports that specialist interest publisher Future Publishing will launch several digital applications to test pricing and content models in Great Britain for the Christmas season.
- First impressions: Edge iPad Edition. Tesseras, Lucy // New Media Age (Online Edition);7/ 6/2012, p2
The article evaluates iPad edition for gaming magazine Edge from Future Publishing Ltd.
- Edge. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age;6/16/2011, p44
The article reviews Future Publishing's web site, next-gen.biz for the "Edge" magazine.
- Future Publishing reviews its options. // Printing World;3/24/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the expansion plans of British publisher Future Publishing after suffering from rapid growth in 2002. Pre-tax profit; Impact of the dotcom crash on the company's titles; Deal to acquire four titles from Hachette.