- Diary: Turkey of the week - More/Hooch. // Campaign;6/6/2014, p31
- MEDIA CHOICE/HOOCH SHARP SHOTS. Michalczyk, Imelda // Marketing (00253650);12/2/1999, p13
Describes `Sharp Shorts,' a set of short films sponsored by Hooch which take documents a day in the life of successful employees in their 20s. Comment on the timing and target audience of the films; Factors which make the films interesting viewing.
- OPEN & POUR: New beverage news. // Beverage World;03/15/2001, Vol. 120 Issue 3, p22
Presents several beverage products in the United States. Flavor of Olde Brooklyn; Relaunch of Tribal Tonics by Apple & Eve; Hooch Hard Lemonade from Hooper's Hooch.
- HOOPER'S FERGUS SINGS AGAIN. Siebert, T.W. // Adweek Southeast Edition;06/19/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p7
Focuses on the radio commercial created by Sixty-Second Airborne for Hooper's Hooch Alcoholic Lemonade Brew. Features of the radio spots; Impact of the radio commercial on the sales of the beverage.
- Hooch slammed for appealing to under-18s with Vine star ad. Roderick, Leonie // Marketing Week (Online Edition);10/26/2016, p1
The article reports that the Great Britain Advertising Standards Authority has slammed the alcoholic beverage firm Hooch for its advertising featuring Vine star Joe Charman stating that it appeals to people under age of 18 years. It mentions that Charman's social networking site Facebook page...