- KP introduces McCoy's with in-packet dip. // Marketing Week;8/15/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p10
Reports on the launching of a range of Real McCoy's crisps with a pot of dip in the packet, by British food company KP. Cost of the advertising campaign; Product description; Products launched in early 2002.
- United Biscuits set for launch of Hobnob Cookies. // Grocer;12/4/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7984, p24
The article reports on United Biscuits' plan to launch McVitie's Hobnobs Cookies in January 2011 with a 1 million British pound above-the-line advertising campaign offering consumers holiday breaks.
- McVitie's lowest ever sat fat biscuits on TV. // Vending International;Mar2010, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p6
The article focuses on the television advertising campaign of United Biscuits (UK) Ltd. across Great Britain in an attempt to drive consumer awareness concerning the additional 50 percent reduction of saturated fat contained in its Mc Vities Digestives, HobNobs, and Rich Tea standard biscuits.
- United Biscuits Relaunches McVitie's With Biggest Ever â‚¬1 Million Campaign. // Checkout;Feb2014, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p77
The article offers information on the re-launch of the McVitie's brand by the food company United Biscuits (UK) Ltd., with the help of and a 1 million euros multimedia campaign, and presents the views of David Walmsley, Country Manager of United Biscuits, on the issue.
- Sweeet biscuit drive. // Forecourt Trader;Mar2014, p60
The article discusses the plan of United Biscuits to relaunch its McVitie's brand with a 12 million pound multi-media campaign in 2014.
- UB launches Â£4m campaign for overhaul of Go Ahead biscuit range. // Wholesale News;Jun2014, Issue 6, p1
A review is offered of a television advertisement, created for Go Ahead biscuit brand of United Biscuits.
- Sweeet! United Biscuits launches Â£3m McVitie's campaign. // Wholesale News;Feb2015, Issue 2, p1
The article reviews an advertising campaign launched by United Biscuits (UB) for its snack food brand McVitie's which includes the on-pack promotion, television advertising and a competition for its consumers.
- McVitie's sweetens up TV screens with new Delichoc. Whitlock, Kevin // Wholesale News;Apr2015, p15
A review is offered for the McVitie's "sweeet" campaign launched by United Biscuits (UB) for its brand McVitie's DeliChoc biscuit.
- McVitie's put Victoria box on the box. // Grocer;12/6/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8184, p32
The article reports on United Biscuits' launch of its first television campaign for its McVitie's Victoria assortment box.