- In U.K., Just Say 'Know'. Bronson, Fred // Billboard;1/8/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p49
Presents information on the top singles in various category that created an impact in the music industry in Great Britain. "Do They Know It's Christmas," by Band Aid 20; "Call On Me," by Eric Prydz; "Mistletoe and Wine," by Cliff Richard.
- The anniversary list. // Billboard;12/10/94, Vol. 106 Issue 50, p47
Presents a photograph of musical performer Cliff Richard being awarded a platinum disc by representatives of the recording company EMI Records for the sales of the music album `Hit List' in Great Britain. Officers of the recording company.
- U.K.'s Sir Cliff is honored by ASCAP. White, Adam // Billboard;11/11/95, Vol. 107 Issue 45, p49
Reports on Britain's Sir Cliff Richard who received an ASCAP Award. Background information.
- It's not funny how Cliff doesn't talk any more. ALEXANDRA RYAN // Mail on Sunday;11/17/2013, p16
HE MAY be famous for his No. 1 Christmas hits but Cliff Richard wasn't in a very festive mood when some Irish fans tried to speak to him this week.
- Wired For Sound. // Gay Times (09506101);Dec2011, Issue 400, p36
The article focuses on Cliff Richard's "Wired for Sound," one of the most popular songs among gay people.
- Cliff At Christmas (Music). // Music Week;11/8/2003, Issue 44, p27
Reviews the music release "Cliff at Christmas" by Cliff Richard.
- Cliff Richard I'M BIGGER than BIEBER. TOY, NAOMI // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/10/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 50, p34
The article presents information related to musician Sir Clif Richard. It is noted that he is focused on staying fit and halving that list of 50 must-sing songs, gearing up for a national tour of Australia in early 2013. According to Richard, music is very subjective and he will make the effort...
- THE SWINGIN' SEVENTIES. Barrett, Christopher // Music Week;10/16/2010, Issue 41, p16
An interview with singer Cliff Richard is presented. When asked regarding his 52 years in the music industry since he has started with his band The Shadows, he imparts that he really enjoys his journey as a singer. He relates that artists must be concerned with their audience to create longevity...
- CLIFF'S NETWORK CONNECTION. Shirley, Ian // Record Collector (0261250X);Mar2014, Issue 425, p9
The article provides an answer to a question of whether Cliff Richard, named as producer of the music release "Dangerous Game" by Network 3, was the one who recorded the album "Living Doll."