Politicians power into event arena
- Editorial: the 2001 Federal election. // Education Links;Summer2001, Vol. 63, p4
Editorial. Introduces a series of articles on the federal election policies of major political parties in Australia.
- ODS election campaign attacked for basic mistakes, arrogance, insularity. Breyerová, Petra // Prague Business Journal;6/24/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p15
Reports on the criticisms by advertising experts of the ODS party's election campaign in the Czech Republic. Commitment of basic mistakes in advertising; Consequence for party leader VÃ¡clav Klaus; Failure to pay attention to sociological surveys.
- Picking campaign chiefs. // Hill;5/20/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 58, p20
The article reports that House Republicans criticizes the House Democrats about how they select campaign committee chiefs in the U.S.
- Waiting for a Political Tremor. Martirosyan, Tigran // Transitions Online;12/9/2002, pN.PAG
No abstract available.
- Pre-election party engines revving. Nicholsonova, Lucia // Slovak Spectator;7/9/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 27, p1
Focuses on the move of several political parties in Slovakia to launch unofficial pre-election campaigns in preparation for the parliamentary elections in 2002. Efforts of various political parties to launch their unofficial pre-election campaigns; Launch of the `Blue Bus' campaign of the...
- Parties reject code of conduct for elections. // Campaign;3/23/2001, Issue 12, p5
Focuses on the rejection of the code of conduct for general election campaigns by political parties in Great Britain. Expectations of the political watchdogs of the campaigns during the election period; Terms of the code of practice in advertising; Comments of advertising executives on the...
- Election Board Reforms Passed. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p6
Deals with the passage of the election board reforms in the Dominican Republic to be implemented in the 2004 elections. Impact on the electoral tribunal; Implications for the Partido Revolucionario Dominicano; Information on the sovereign bond issue from the Dominican Republic.
- Italian Politics after the 2001 General Election: Plus &ccdil;a change, plus c'est la mï¿½me chose? Newell, James L.; Bull, Martin J. // Parliamentary Affairs;Oct2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p626
Evaluates the electoral and political significance of the 2001 general election in Italy. Parties and political coalitions in the national election; Victory of a center-right coalition led by Silvio Berlusconi and his party; Proportional votes achieved by the principal parties and coalitions...
- Kashmir Election Brings Hope. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 27, p5
Reports on the advantage of elections held by the Indian authorities in the disputed territory of southern Kashmir, India in 2002 on foreign investors. Failure of the Jammu and Kashmir National Conference (JKNC) Party during the election; Benefits gained by the Indian National Congress and the...