Don't wait for good luck to cross your path
- At Lighthouse Beach, looking at my reflection in a different way. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/1/2013, Issue 324617, p7
The article offers the author's insights regarding life reflection and his visit at the Lighthouse Beach. The author mentions that reflections deals with people, moments, and books that have influenced a person. He notes that the transition to life relection can help salesperson transform into...
- At Lighthouse Beach, looking at my reflection in a different way. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/25/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 28, p14
The author urges salespeople to reflect on time, their accomplishments, and their successes in life and career. He explains how the life reflection process will help a salesperson to evolve as a sales leader. He also discusses why reflecting in his life experiences and the lessons he learned...
- The upbeat rep. Guerra, Cesar // Pharmaceutical Representative;Apr2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p48
Provides tips for pharmaceutical sales representatives to remain productive, positive and upbeat in a negative environment. Improvement of skills; Maintenance of a positive attitude with co-workers; Use of the Internet; Development of habits that will help oneself to stay focused on the...
- Sharpen Your Consulting Skills. Carey, Robert; Vishnevsky, Jennifer // Wearables;Apr/May2011, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p41
The article focuses on how salespeople can improve their consulting skills. According to the author, consultative selling requires greater critical thinking skills, the ability to comprehend profit and loss statements, and the overall effects of sales programs. The author believes that the most...
- CREATING THOUGHTFUL SALESPEOPLE: EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING TO IMPROVE CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS IN TRADITIONAL AND ONLINE SALES EDUCATION. Alvarez, Cecilia M. O.; Taylor, Kimberly A.; Rauseo, Nancy A. // Marketing Education Review;2015, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p233
Most undergraduate marketing majors will spend at least some time in a sales role, and employers are requiring greater professionalism and more varied skill sets from their sales hires. In addition, there is an increasing demand for online and higher order learning in sales education. In...
- School Rules Are for Everybody! Chanko, Pamela // Let's Find Out;Sep2014 Teacher's Guide, p4
The article presents a lesson plan for preschool education which teaches students build concepts of print, critical thinking, and personal responsibility and behavior.
- The new breed of auditors. Carlino, Bill // Accounting Today;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p20
The article discusses the increasing responsibilities and public scrutiny of auditors in the U.S. It suggests that critical thinking and communication remain among the top prerequisites for auditing despite the numerous changes in auditing technology and standards. The author argues that in...
- Take Care of Your Class. // Let's Find Out;Sep2015 Teacher's Guide, p9
The article presents a lesson plan for children to build concepts of print with activities regarding building responsibility including watching a video, asking Critical-Thinking Questions and exploring the poster given.
- The Need for Integral Thinking and True Materiality. Thurm, Ralph // SB Business Weekly;2/8/2016, p1
The article focuses on the three-gap problem for lack of integral thinking and true materiality such as growing sustainability gap, slow organization transitioning, and perverse monocapital incentives.