McJobs boom as budget brands spared by recruitment slump
- McDonald's Hope to Drive-Thru 300 More Jobs. // Hospitality Ireland;Oct2011, Issue 73, p78
The article focuses on the plan of McDonald's to create 300 new jobs in Ireland in 2012 via an expansion strategy.
- Travelodge in pubs link-up. Wingett, Mark // Publican's Morning Advertiser;4/28/2011, Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on the move of Travelodge Hotels Inc., the budget hotel operator, to collaborate with several pub groups including Greene King and Mitchells & Butlers, as part of its expansion programme in Great Britain.
- Side Dishes. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p34
Presents news items related to the foodservice industry for the week of July 3, 2000. Increase in Domino's Pizza's per-store sales during the Euro 2000 soccer match between Great Britain and Portugal; McDonald's Corp.'s cancellation of its plan to open a restaurant in Paris, France's Jewish...
- Six food entrepreneurs who have taken their expertise to the high table of international restaurant chains. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;8/31/2015, p42
The article offers information on six international restaurant chain entrepreneurs that highlights growth and popularity in the Indian market including McDonald's, Domino's, and KFC.
- Good week for... // Personnel Today;1/12/2010, p2
The article presents news briefs related to personnel management including the human resource (HR) director of BT Group PLC, which has been awarded an Order of the British Empire (OBE) and the plans of Travelodge Hotels Inc. to create 500 new jobs during 2010.
- Side Orders. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/17/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4510, p12
This section offers news briefs concerning the hospitality industry in Great Britain as of January 17, 2008. Several celebrity chefs are endorsing commercial food products. Travelodge Hotels announced it was offering a fund to the public to help drive its expansion plan. Chris Moore has been...
- Domino's Irish Expansion. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2007/Jan2008, Issue 43, p94
The article reports that fast food pizza delivery chain Domino's Pizza has announced plans to expand the size of its food preparation facility in Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland. According to the article, the company's move follows an increase in demand nationwide. It states that 200 new jobs were...
- DOMINO'S GM NOW EUROPEAN. // Restaurant & Catering News;Sep2013, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the appointment of New Zealand-based Domino's Pizza Inc. general manager (GM) Josh Kilimnik in leading the firm towards expansion in Europe and the Middle East.
- Top restaurant chains in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;07/31/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p16
Ranks the leading restaurant chains in Tucson, Arizona, based on Tucson locations. McDonald's Corp.; Domino's Pizza Inc.; Burger King Corp.