RISK SUMMARY: SLOVAKIA
- Leader Biography. // Slovakia Country Review;2009, p36
The article offers information on Slovakian President Ivan Gasparovic and Prime Minister Robert Fico.
- KEY FACTS AND OVERVIEW. // Slovakia Country Profile;2007, p3
The article provides basic political and geographical facts, as well as key demographic data, in Slovakia. The nation's capital is Bratislava. Its head of state is President Ivan Gasparovic, while its head of government is Prime Minister Robert Fico. Facts about its government type, language,...
- Slovakia. // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p185
The article offers information related to Slovakia and its defense forces' structure, organization and inventories. It informs that the republic is headed by President Ivan Gasparovic with Prime Minister Robert Fico. It mentions that the state is divided into 8 departments. It further discusses...
- RISK SUMMARY: SLOVAKIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Feb2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on the political, and economic risks, and business environment of Slovakia. Regardless of the expected breakup of the ruling coalition due to the firing of the agricultural minister by Prime Minister Robert Fico, the planned euro-adoption in 2009 remains to be the...
- Slovakia seeks to get â‚¬1 billion for telco stake. // Regional Today;4/18/2014, p3
The article reports on the expected profit by Slovakia from the sale of its stake in Slovak Telekom AS in 2014.
- Untitled. // Utility Week;9/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p11
This section offers news briefs on the utility sector. The European Commission has approved the creation of an international electricity joint venture called European Market Coupling Company. Slovakia's prime minister, Robert Fico, has warned that Enel could lose its majority stake in...
- Monopoly's FWA bid endangers competition. Togneri, Chris // Slovak Spectator;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 15, pI
Focuses on the decision to allow telecommunications monopoly Slovak Telecom to bid for three fixed wireless access (FWA) licenses. Details on FWA services; Deadline of the bid for the licenses; Bidders for the tender.
- Slovakia ready to take steps for reverse gas flows to Ukraine, PM says. // Energy Today (Hungary);4/10/2014, p4
The article highlights the statement of Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico that their country is ready to enable reverse gas flows to Ukraine if it is able to meet financial obligations and contracts on Russian gas supplies to Slovakia.
- Robert Fico: Neither fish nor fowl...yet. // Slovak Spectator;05/22/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p4
Comments on the political ideas of Slovak politician Robert Fico. Political and social views of Fico; Rating of Fico and his party; His career and educational background.