Growth To Remain Weighed Down
- Real GDP To Expand 1.1% In 2010. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4
The article reports the implication of economic stability in Hungary. It focuses on the 1.1 percent of 2010 economic growth as forecasted through the effects in trade by the export sector. The implication of the recovery and the demand condition may not be enough to recover economy which was...
- 2010: It's All About Net Exports. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
The article forecasts the economic conditions of Hungary from 2010-2014. It notes that the economy is expected to post a post-crisis recovery. It further states that real gross domestic product (GDP) will expand by just 0.1% as weak domestic demand weighs on the economy's growth potential....
- 1 Inflation and real economy outlook: 1.2 Real economy outlook. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Sep2011, p16
The article presents an economic outlook for Hungary in 2011. It states that a growth rate of approximately 1.5 percent is expected to occur until 2012. It mentions that net exports drive economic growth in the country and domestic demand is projected to have an impact on the growth of its gross...
- 3. MACROECONOMIC OVERVIEW: 3.2. Aggregate demand. KIRÁLY, MÁTYÁS // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Sep2014, p35
The article provides an overview of Hungary's aggregate economic demand. Topics discussed include the continuous growth of the company's gross domestic product (GDP) in the second quarter of 2014, growth of the trade surplus in year-on-year terms, increased of foreign trade in services and...
- 1. INFLATION AND REAL ECONOMY OUTLOOK: 1.2. Real economy forecast. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Mar2014, p13
The article provides an overview of real economic forecast in Hungary in 2014. Topics discussed include the growth in gross domestic product, continued improvement in the country's economic growth, increase in economy-wide investments due to government investments and economic impact of Funding...
- EBRD raises Hungary GDP projection. // Hungary A.M.;11/12/2013, p3
The article reports that the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is eyeing a 1.2 gross domestic product growth in Hungary in 2014 based on a report published in November 11, 2013, up from 0.9 percent in a projection released in May 2013.
- Analysts: GDP growth of 2.5% to 3% for 2014. // Hungary A.M.;5/16/2014, p1
The article presents the forecast by economic market analysts on the growth of gross domestic products (GDP) of Hungary in 2014.
- City upgrades Hungary growth forecast on robust auto sector and policy stimulus. // Hungary A.M.;11/11/2013, p6
The article reports on the announcement by JP Morgan that it had upgraded its forecast for the gross domestic product (GDP) growth of Hungary on the back of a robust automobile sector as well as fiscal and monetary easing.
- Avoiding Recession Will Prove Tough. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
The article forecasts the real gross domestic product (GDP) growth and overall economic condition of Hungary for 2012. It says that the country's real economic growth is expected at 1.3% in 2012 from the previously estimated growth of 2.6%. It predicts a slow economic activity in the country,...