RISK SUMMARY: POLAND
- International standards for balance of payment statistics. Kumar, Salendra // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov99, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p57
Presents an overview of the international standards for reporting the balance of payments statistics in New Zealand. Transactions recorded by the balance of payments (BOP) statistics; Accounts that make up a BOP statement; Purpose of the international standards.
- Balance-of-Payments Program for 1966. // Banking;Jan66, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p51
Provides insights into the balance-of-payments program for 1966. Details regarding the nine-point program for 1966; Moderation of the flow of investments to other countries; Extension of the Interest Equalization Tax.
- Summary of Recommendations. // Banking;Jan66, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p52
Presents a summary of recommendations for the U.S. balance-of-payments by the U.S. Cabinet Committee on Balance of Payments. Percentage of limitations for direct investments; Increase in the ceiling for lending by nonbank financial institutions to foreigners under the Federal Reserve program;...
- The Balance of Payments. // Austria Country Review;2013, p91
A chart is presented depicting Austria's balance of payments such as capital and financial account.
- Field Listing - Current account balance. // CIA World Fact Book;2008, p1
A list of the current account balance of various countries is presented which include Albania, Algeria and the Philippines.
- Regional Exchange Rates. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Oct2002, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p11
Presents an outlook of the exchange rates in Southern Africa. Maintenance of Zimbabwe's peg; Rise in the black market rate; Role of balance of payments in the downward pressure on the rand.
- Current and capital account interdependence. Fausten, Dietrich K. // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Winter89/90, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p273
Explores the potential usefulness of an integrated approach to the exchange rate and balance of payments. Strategic features of partitioned asset markets; Intersectoral interaction in financial transactions; External balance consequences of portfolio adjustments.
- The Real Exchange Rate in the Philippines. Daquila, Teofilo C. // ASEAN Economic Bulletin;Jul89, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p71
The paper analyses the real exchange rate (RER) in the Philippines during the 1967-84 period. It uses the tradable/non-tradable framework, It concludes that: (1) the tradable/non-tradable framework is relevant in analysing the real exchange rate in the Philippines; (2) a significant relationship...
- A STOCHASTIC EQUILIBRIUM MODEL OF AN OPEN ECONOMY UNDER FLEXIBLE EXCHANGE RATES. Barro, Robert J. // Quarterly Journal of Economics;Feb78, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p149
Analyzes the determination of the exchange rate and the balance of payments in a small economy or flexible exchange rate model that focuses on the effects of monetary disturbances. Setup of the model; Determination of the exchange rate and the expected future exchange rate; Effects of exogenous...