- chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Indonesia Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p67
Several charts are presented depicting the global assumptions by the Business Monitor International Ltd. about the growth of the world economy from 2008 to 2012 which include the real gross domestic product (GDP) growth of developed countries, the GDP growth of emerging markets and the global...
- Global Assumptions. // Mexico Tourism Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p52
Several tables are presented on global assumptions for 2010-2016, including one discussing real gross domestic product (GDP) growth, second discussing global and regional real GDP growth between 2010-2013, last discussing emerging market exchange rates between 2010-2013.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Chile Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p47
Several tables are presented including one that lists the global and regional real gross domestic product growth (GDP) from 2009-2010, one that lists global assumptions on various economic indicators including the average consumer inflation, average exchange rates, and average oil prices from...
- Appendix. // BOFIT Discussion Papers;10/2/2012, Issue 22, p27
Several tables and a statistic are presented including economic indicators, asset prices prediction parameters and trends of housing prices.
- Global Assumptions, Q311. // United States Mining Report;Jan2011, p51
Several charts are presented forecasting the global gross domestic products (GDP) from 2009-2015, the global and regional real GDP growth from 2010-2013, and the selected exchange rates from 2010-2013.
- Empirical analysis. // BOFIT Discussion Papers;10/2/2012, Issue 22, p14
The article discusses the evaluation of the efficiency of the existing models related to the prediction of asset prices in emerging markets and also focuses on the model which is suitable for asset price prediction. It states that the models have been constructed with the help of three main...
- MARKET MONITOR. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/31/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p23
This section presents charts of economic indicators of emerging markets as of January 2011, including foreign exchange rates, benchmark eurobonds and stock markets.
- MARKET MONITOR. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/21/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p23
Several tables are presented that list the foreign exchange market data, benchmark bradys and eurobonds, and stock market data in emerging markets as of April 17, 2008.
- MARKET MONITOR. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/17/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p23
Several charts are presented that show foreign exchange market data, benchmark bonds and stock market data as of November 2008.