Infrastructural Power Revisited
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- International Investors Demand Global Advisors. McMorris, Frances A. // On Wall Street;Apr2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p17
The article discusses papers published within this issue including one by Bennett Voyles on the economies of Brazil, Russia, India and China and another by Carri Degenhardt-Burke on Robert J. McCann, head of Merrill Lynch's Global Private Client Group.
- Foreword. Maran, Tiit // Estonian Journal of Ecology;2009, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p155
A foreword to "Estonian Journal of Ecology" is presented.
- As a native Atlantan (really!). Senator, Jennifer L. // Atlanta;Jul2007 City Guide, Vol. 47, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including "My Atlanta," where the city's most notable people reveals their favorite Atlanta experience and "Essential Atlanta: 25 Experiences Every Atlantan Should Have," which discusses the rich civil rights heritage of Atlanta.
- CANADA KNOWN & UNKNOWN. // American Heritage;Dec1965, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Michael Ramus on the perception of U.S. citizens on Canada and another by Hugh MacLennan on the status of the country behind misconceptions.
- Among Other Things. // Saturday Evening Post;10/11/1941, Vol. 214 Issue 15, p4
Discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Davenport Steward on the perception of Great Britain on the U.S. and a short story on love by Robert Carson.
- INSIDE YANKEE. Carlton, Michael // Yankee;May2006, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p12
No abstract available.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Introduction. Schell, Jonathan // Social Research;Winter2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p787
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Eatwell on the dominance of the U.S. in the many aspects of modern life and another by Michael Naumann on the similarity of the U.S. to Rome.