Minimizer expands presence in Canada
- Upsize Business Builder Awards. Ewen, Beth // Upsize Minnesota;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1
The article announces the Upsize Business Builder of the Year award given to Craig Kruckeberg, chief executive officer (CEO) of the truck accessories maker Minimizer.
- Dollar is best bet. Siddiqi, Moin // African Business;Nov96, Issue 215, p39
Reports on the movement of the United States (US) dollar against other major currencies. Stabilization of the dollar; Dollar as an undervalued currency; Impact of the hike in US short-term rates on the dollar; Appreciation of the dollar against the deutschmark and the yen.
- Will the buck stop here? Central bankers ask as US dollar's value slips. Scherer, Ron // Christian Science Monitor;3/6/95, Vol. 87 Issue 68, p8
Contains the views of economists on the reasons behind the depreciation of the United States dollar. Performance of the US dollar and other currencies.
- A new look at money. Landolt, Sara Cox // Credit Union Management;Jan1998, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
Highlights the results of a survey commissioned by the Visa/Plus ATM Network determining who's faces are preferred by people to be seen on United States dollar bills. Rundown on preferred faces in 1997; Favorite females in 1997; Demonstration of more conservative trend among Americans who want...
- Did You KNOW? // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;9/01/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p2
Describes some design changes to the twenty U.S. dollar bills.
- Adding mystery to the case of the missing currency. Haughton, Jonathan // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;1995 Special Issue, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p595
Explains the whereabouts of about half of the United States currency in circulation. Federal Reserve Bank approximation of amount of currency in circulation; Amount held by American households; Foreign holdings of American dollars.
- The rise heard 'round the world. Walker, Ruth; LaFranchi, Howard // Christian Science Monitor;2/26/97, Vol. 89 Issue 63, p9
Focuses on the strengthening of the American dollar, and its effects on countries that have adopted it as their currency standard. Benefits of the dollar to Germany and Europe; Comments from Peter Pietsch of Commerzbank's in Frankfurt, Germany; Effects the dollar will have on the trade position...
- Dollar is stronger than its detractors think. Davies, Stephen A. // American Banker;7/5/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 127, p18
Comments on the perceived weakness of the United States dollar. Foreign exchange markets' loss of confidence in President Bill Clinton's global leadership abilities; Accomplishments of President Clinton in the economy; Reasons for the dollar's weakness according to economist Barry Bosworth;...
- The Life of a $ Bill. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;9/10/2001, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p3
Illustrates the life span of the United States dollar bills.