Crimson Fire receives $11 million contract
- Pumper. // Wildfire;Nov2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p33
The article evaluates the Dakota pumper from Crimson Fire.
- Aerial. // Fire Chief;Aug2008, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p126
The article evaluates the 100-foot, mid-mount aerial from Crimson Fire Inc.
- Vanair takes an order from the Marines. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the agreement entered into by Vanair Manufacturing with Rock Island, Illinois-based Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command. Provision of the U.S. Marine Corps by the air compressors manufactured by the company; Use of the air compressors by the Marine Corps; Terms under the agreement.
- Guide to air compressors. Foszcz, Joseph L. // Plant Engineering;12/11/95, Vol. 49 Issue 16, p58
Presents a guide to the basic types of air compressors and their capabilities to help narrow the selection process. Types; Sizing; Press; Airflow.
- Equipment specs: Vehicle air compressors. // Fleet Owner;Oct97, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p164
Presents information pertaining to equipment specifications vehicle air compressors which is illustrated in chart format.
- Air compressor. Klenck, Thomas // Popular Mechanics;Feb98, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p94
Presents information about air compressor. Uses of the air compressor; Advantages of air power; Types of air compressor; One of the factors used to designate compressor power; Rate at which a compressor can deliver a volume of air.
- Ease the air maintenance burden. Baker, Paddy // Works Management;Dec1999, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p29
The article discusses maintenance strategies for compressed air equipment used in factories. Strategies include the use of air filters with differential pressure indicators, replacement of preventive maintenance kit with a higher-technology alternative and outsourcing the maintenance of systems...
- Champion and Bidell unite. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2009, p46
The article reports that Champion Compressors P/L signed a contract with Bidell Equipment LP as the exclusive distributor of its natural gas and rotary-screw and reciprocating compressors in Australia. It reveals that the compressors are equipped with natural gas engine or electric motor drive...
- Designing your compressed air system. // Plant Engineering;Oct95, Vol. 49 Issue 13, p51
Determines compressed air demand and the level of air quality, along with evaluation of supply, storage, and distribution. Management and proper functioning of the compressed air system; Comparison of single and multiple compressors; Other related technical issues.