Krone Dogus builds trailer plant in Turkey
- Slovakia: The Chosen One. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/9/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the increase in the number of foreign direct investments (FDI) in Slovakia in 2004, a year on from its European Union accession. Selection of the country by South Korean tyre-maker Hankook as the site for its factory; Expectation of the government on the amount to be incurred by the...
- Krone puts money into new tech. LAWS, FORREST // Dakota Farmer;May2015, Vol. 134 Issue 5, p36
The article focuses on the move of chief executive officer (CEO) Bernard Krone of Bernard Krone Group to invest in a technology center and expanded manufacturing and warehouse facilities in Europe and the U.S.
- Hiesige AbflÃ¼sse gegen den Trend. // Die Bank;jul2012, Issue 7, p32
The article discusses finding of the European Fund and Asset Management Association regarding total investments in European investment funds for 2011 at 19.97 Trillion.
- CE countries forced to drop investment incentives. Sparshott, Jeffrey; B�rger, M�rton // Budapest Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the demand for Central European countries to drop investment incentives. Effects of the efforts to comply with the European Union (EU) Law on investments; Decrease in the number of companies entering Special Economic Zones; Conflict of interest between EU companies.
- EU unveils three-point consumer protection plan for financial products. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);7/3/2012, p2
The article reports on the new, European Union (EU)-wide, consumer standards to prevent consumers across the EU from being sold investment and insurance products.
- Euro vote on directive could send Sandler suite crashing. // Money Marketing;9/25/2003, p7
Reports on the proposed amendments to the European Union investment service directive. Impact of the proposed changes on the Sandler suite of products; Impact of the proposed changes on the execution-only business.
- Why concerns are rising over Mifid II impact. Nickerson, Kira // Fundweb;2/21/2013, p18
A blog from investment advisor Kira Nickerson on the impact of the European Union's Mifid II directive on the investment services and regulated market, is presented.
- FDI and the EU US Executives' Perceptions of Select Member Nations as Investment Options. Festervand, Troy A. // Journal of Management Research (09725814);Dec2002, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p129
In this study, perceptual mapping was used to identify the collective and individual positions of the ten largest EU member nations. The perceived position of the "ideal" nation also was captured by the study's findings. FDI executives who were surveyed indicated that some EU nations (i.e.,...
- EMU holds promise of returns from high-yield debt. Kelly, Bruce // Pensions & Investments;8/24/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p3
Focuses on the expectations of the performance of the European Monetary Union, by United States money managers, with reference to high-yield debt investments. Examination of high-yield debt from European companies; Performance of government-issued debt on the European bond market; Views of...