Stertil-Koni completes two acquisitions
- Going Local. Flynn, Mary Kathleen // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), deal sourcing, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the manufacturing industry.
- SUPPLIER BRIEFS. // Wood Digest;Jul2008, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p11
The article offers supplier-related news briefs in the U.S. including Collins Pine Free-Form particleboard's partnership with Thermo Pressed Laminates Inc. (TPL), Technology Award issued to Hettich and the appointment of Outwater Plastics Industries Inc. as distributor of Vanguard Plastics Inc.
- BUSINESS DIGEST. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2009, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p12
The article offers business-related news briefs including the purchase of American Adhesive Coatings Co. with rights to the GID Coating Die, acquisition of Lazy Daisy by Rev-A-Shelf LLC, and decentralization of the permit approval process for wood-based panel production plants in China.
- International news. // American Machinist;Jan2002, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p37
Reports developments related to manufacturing industry as of January 2002. Acquisition of Nadella C.A. by Torrington Co.; Geographical business expansion; Representation of Anca and Vollmer Werke in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Plenty of cash rich to rescue the needy. // Operations Management (1755-1501);2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the possibility of the manufacturing sector to experience prolonged period of consolidation due to the tough economic situation and the presence of cash-rich competitors waiting to purchase struggling firms in Great Britain.
- One man's meal... Hurst, Ken // Works Management;Feb2009, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the mergers and acquisitions of companies and another on being part of a team charged with managing a manufacturing facility.
- India. Chaze, Aaron // Global Finance;Jan2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the growth in the industrial sectors in India such as the increase in the production of manufacturing sectors including automobiles, shipbuilding, and power generators based on the statistics released by the ministry of planning and statistics and the rise in...
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p22
This section offers news briefs in the trucking industry in the U.S. Price increase for Bridgestone Firestone products was announced by Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire and Bridgestone Firestone Canada Inc. effective September 1, 2008. The UltraShift Highway Value transmission will be...
- HoloPak merges with Foilmark. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Aug99, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p10
Reports the merger between the Foilmark Inc. and the HoloPak Technologies Inc. in the United States. Companies as supplier of hot-stamping foil, holographic media and film laminates/metallized paper; Marketing Strategy of the merger; Sites of manufacturing facilities and distribution centers.