Volvo, Mack Trucks headed for CA ports
- Mack, Volvo Add Cross-Reference Tool to Select Part Stores. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/13/2016, p1
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. have launched a new parts cross-reference feature for their online Select Part Stores, an e-commerce platform that offers customers the experience of visiting a parts counter with the convenience of online ordering.
- Mack, Volvo Reorganize, Autocar Expands. Jackson, Danielle // Waste Age;Jan2002, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p20
Reports the reorganization of Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. Maximization of the operating efficiency of both units; Attainment the United States Department of Justice mandate; Details on the expansion of Autocar LLC.
- Volvo, Mack certified for 2010. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p24
The article focuses on the certification of Volvo Trucks North America and Mack Trucks diesel engines by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board to meet 2010 near-zero emissions standards.
- Connecting dealers. // Fleet Owner;Feb2010, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p98
The article previews the MVASIST Mack/Volvo automated service initiation system from Volvo Trucks North America Inc. and Mack Trucks Inc.
- Vanguard opens new truck center in Texas. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the opening of Vanguard Truck Center's new truck center facility in Buda, Texas. It cites that the state-of-the-art center of Vanguard Truck Center of Austin will function as a full-service truck center, represent the Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America product...
- Insights from the Top. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;May2002, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p14
Presents the views of the chief executive officers of the major truck manufacturing companies regarding the challenges presented by exhaust gas recirculation engines and the advantages of on-board communication systems. Steve Keate of the International Truck and Engine Corporation; Paul Vikner...
- Retrofit solution for California regulations. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p84
The article offers information on the retrofit diesel particulate filters from Volvo Trucks America and Mack Trucks.
- Volvo, Mack Trucks headed for CA ports. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2008, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the trucks delivered to Volvo Trucks North America and Mack Trucks Inc. as part of the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach CA Clean Trucks Program. It states that the program calls for the replacement of modern, environment-friendly trucks on the 16,000-plus drayage units...
- Volvo/ Mack. // Fleet Owner;Sep2004, Vol. 99 Issue 9, Following p139
Presents an update on the efforts of Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks of North America to meet the January 2007 implementation of new diesel engine emissions standards. Plan of the companies to share a common engine platform, engine components and performance characteristics; Decision to settle on...