SAF-Holland Road Tour 08 hits the streets
- Navistar offers multiple fifth wheel options. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/16/2013, p7
The article previews the SAF-Holland and Jost International fifth wheels which are published options on International truck models from Navistar.
- Holland FWAL provided on Volvo VN. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2008, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p50
The article reports that SAF-Holland FWAL aluminum fifth-wheel is already an available option for the Volvo VN from Volvo Trucks North America Inc. It states that Holland FWAL is more than 100 pounds lighter than competitive fifthwheels. It says that a cooperative development program with the...
- SAF-HOLLAND. // Concrete Products;May2007, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p38
The article evaluates the Holland FW Lightweight Aluminum Fifth Wheel from SAF-Holland Inc.
- SAF-Holland lightens the fifth wheel. // Fleet Owner;May2007, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p33
The article evaluates the Holland FW lightweight aluminum fifth wheel from SAF-Holland.
- Holland FWAL provided by Class 8 OEMs. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2013, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p8
The article offers brief information on the Holland FWAL Aluminum fifth-wheel from SAF-Holland.
- Caterpillar trucks offer Holland fifthwheels. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2013, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the availability of Holland FW35 fifthwheels on Caterpillar trucks, announced by fifthwheels manufacturer SAF-Holland.
- SAF-Holland facility receives award. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p6
The article announces that the Muskegon, Michigan facility of SAF-Holland has received the Masters of Quality Award for 2007 from Daimler Trucks North America, Freightliner Custom Chassis Division.
- Holland fifthwheels available on International Trucks. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/15/2013, p1
The article offers information on the Holland FW35, FW17 and FWAL fifth wheels from SAF-Holland SA, which are available for online installation on International Truck models from Navistar Inc.
- what's new in: Fifth wheels. McGuffie-Schyhol, Deborah // Fleet Owner;Jun2008, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p72
The article discusses the approaches to weight reduction in fifth wheels of trucks. Greg Laarman of Jost International Corp. cites approaches such as using material more efficiently, having one component serving more than one function in the design and using less material. Mike Ginocchio of...