Wabash acquires Benson assets
- Wabash acquires certain assets of Benson. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. announced that it has completed the acquisition of certain operating assets of Benson International for approximately $5 million. Wabash president and chief executive officer Dick Giromini said that they are excited to have the Benson product...
- Wabash buys Benson's assets. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p28
The article reports on the $5 million acquisition of the operating assets of Benson International by Wabash National Corp. Acquisition includes 180,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in Cadiz, Kentucky, experienced work force, and strong dealer network. Wabash president Dick Giromini said...
- Wabash's Cadiz operations up and running. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
The article announces that the production of flatbed trailers has commenced at the acquired operations of Benson International by Wabash National Corp. The trailer production operations of Benson is in Cadiz, Kentucky. Dick Giromini, national president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Wabash...
- Wabash honored as a top manufacturer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that the trucking equipment maker Wabash National Corp. has been named one of the "50 Best US Manufacturers" by the periodical "IndustryWeek" in its July-August 2015 issue, and presents the views of Wabash president Dick Giromini on the same.
- Wabash National acquires some assets of Benson International. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2008, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Benson International Inc.'s operating assets by Wabash National Corp. in the U.S. After the acquisition, Wabash gained an all-aluminum platform trailer line that provides a lower weight and lower consumption alternative to complement its Transcraft stell...
- Wabash's Net Income Up 9% in Q3. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/26/2016, p1
The article focuses on the financial performance of the trucking equipment firm Wabash in the third quarter of 2016 which include rise in its earnings and decline in its net sales and operating EBITDA, and mentions views of its chief executive officer (CEO) Dick Giromini on the same.
- Wabash CEO: Trailer demand could be longest, strongest in history. Longton, Linda // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2013, Vol. 170 Issue 5, p10
The article states that Dick Giromini, chief executive officer (CEO) of Wabash National, U.S. mentions that the requirement for trailers and anew technology to increase the fuel-economy.
- Wabash Expanding Operations with Frankfort Facility. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/5/2014, p1
The article discusses the planning of the commercial trucking equipment supplier Wabash National Corp. to expand its business operations for the company Wabash Composites (WC) with opening of a facility in Frankfort, Indiana. It presents the views of the firm's chief executive officer (CEO) Dick...
- Wabash National announces layoffs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the extension of the holiday shutdown of the manufacturing operations of Wabash National Corp. in Lafayette, Indiana from December 22, 2008 to January 5, 2009. A number of employees will return to work during the period January 12 through February 3, 2009. According to...