An Accurate Assessment
- Home Run. C. F. // Marie Claire (US Edition);May2015, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p177
The article features Tracksmith Van Cortlandt tank top.
- GPS watches and what they offer the average orienteer. Hardy, Jan // Australian Orienteer;Jun2011, Issue 162, p18
The article focuses on the development of global positioning system (GPS) watches, helping average orienteer receive satellite signals. It mentions that GPS watches offer runners a summary of total time and distance, calories consumed, average and maximum heart rate for each lap. It also notes...
- DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. McDowell, Dimity // Triathlon Life;Fall2009, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p114
The article evaluates several sporting goods, including the Garmin Nuvi 265 WT navigating tool from Garmin Corp., the Montrail Flip Flops from Montrail, and the Aerus Bike Travel Case from Aerus LLC.
- Cool Runnings. Gregory, Sean // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/22/2007, Issue 41, p52
The article reveals the production of a Nike running shoe that combines jogging, music, Apple Corp. computer technology, and social networking, and that will communicate with runners while playing their favorite tunes. Nike executives have put a computer chip in their shoes connected to the Nike...
- Nike brings fitness, fun to CTUIR. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Aug2015, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p53
The article reports that the footwear and apparel firm Nike held 1-hour sessions at the Nixyaawii Governance Center on the Umatilla Indian Reservation, Oregon, to gather ideas from the native community about designs for N7 products.
- Runners Rejoice. Anyan, Stacey // North & South;Jul2007, Issue 256, p30
The article features the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit, a pedometer from Nike.
- Nike unveils sixth unit in L.A. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/22/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 37, p12
Reports on the opening of the sixth store of Nike in Los Angeles, California. Number of store openings by the year 2000; Ribbon-cutting by Olympic swimming team member Tisha Venturini; Presence of Olympic athletes Olympic runner Michael Johnson and professional beach volleyball player Gabrielle...
- Apparel Helps Nike Beat Forecasts. Burrows, Dan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/19/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 60, p22
Reports on the financial performance of sporting goods firm Nike for the first three quarters ending on August 31, 2003. Robust apparel sales; Net earnings; Total revenues; Expansion in gross margin; Overseas sales gains.
- Nike launches a sports title. Moore, M.H. // Adweek Western Edition;5/15/95, Vol. 45 Issue 20, p14
Reports on Nike's launch of a sports magazine to define the concept behind `Just Do It' to Italians. Distribution of magazine through newspaper `Via La Republica'; Range of topics covered by magazine.