Reebok Launches NFL Campaign
- Reebok makes its run with DMX technology. Friedman, Wayne // Advertising Age;5/3/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p12
Reports on an advertising campaign planned by Reebok that is designed around the DMX technology used in its running shoes. Slide in sales at Reebok during 1998; Description of the advertisement; How the advertising marks a return to a focus on technological innovation that had been a core...
- Reebok to join NFL with sideline apparel license. // Brandweek;11/14/94, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the licensing contract of Reebok with the National Football League.
- Foot-bok. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;1/24/94, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p1
Reports on Reebok's plan to run a live commercial in the fourth quarter of Super Bowl XXVIII. First half footage of Dallas' Emmit Smith wearing the Instapump; Deal between Reebok and the National Football League; Prospects of a licensee revolt; Nike's suit against Apex One for NFL players...
- Reebok Partners with Screen Star Scarlett Johansson. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;7/26/2006, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p2
The article reports that Reebok has signed a multi-year partnership with Scarlett Johansson. Johansson has partnered with the brand to co-create a fashion-forward, athletic-inspired footwear and apparel signature collection. The Scarlett "Hearts" Rbk is debuting in spring 2007. She will also be...
- Reebok Pumps Roddick, Dumps Venus. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/25/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 42, p2
Presents information on the launch of Andy Roddick apparel line and marketing campaign of Reebok in New York City in August 2004. Details of the global marketing campaign of Reebok; Design of the apparel collection and pump sneakers; Description of the apparel line.
- Reebok leaves 'planet' for new ad campaign. // Marketing News;3/3/97, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p36
This article reports on Reebok International Ltd.'s abandonment of its "my planet" advertising campaign to give way to a new campaign letting athletes tell their stories in a continuing commercial series. Reebok has two shorter 30-second commercials for each player ready to roll in which they...
- Taking the Rap. Pande, Shamni // Business Today;7/29/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p72
The article reports on the move of Reebok International Ltd. to seek a more global advertising campaign in India. It is stated that the "I am What I am" campaign of Reebok is eventually pulled back to put its marketing muscle behind a unified message with universal appeal. Moreover, it further...
- Reebok's Terry Tate set to play dirty ball. Thomaselli, Rich // Advertising Age;4/21/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 16, p4
This article reports on the enhancement of the Terry Tate marketing campaign of Reebok International in 2003. The marketing campaign includes events and promotions, starting with an ambush-marketing blitz at the Boston Marathon. According to chief marketing officer Micky Pant, what they are...
- Ad-ing It Up. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;10/25/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 42, p40
Enumerates the 10 most notable advertising campaigns of Reebok International Ltd. Information on the marketing platform Because Life Is Not a Spectator Sport from 1986 to 1988; Idea behind the Reeboks Let U.B.U. in 1988; Background on the Outperform campaign.