Under Armour Partners With TSA for Ad Effort
- Under Armour Boosts Apparel Offering To Back Footwear. Palmieri, Jean E. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/11/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 122, p20
The article offers information on the strengthening of Under Armour Inc, an active manufacturer in Baltimore, Maryland of its apparel offering for spring to support the debut of its running footwear. According to the company's chief executive officer Kevin Plank, the advertising campaign to...
- ONE BIG PARTY. // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Dec2011/Jan2012 Supplement, p8
The article focuses on the creation of Match Trucks, the winner of the Best Use of Event Marketing and Best Vehicle-Based Experiential Campaign in the promotion industry in the U.S. in 2011. The marketing campaign was created for sports cable network ESPN's drive to support for its coverage of...
- NEW CAMPAIGNS THE WORLD. // Campaign (UK);7/31/2009, Issue 30, p26
The article presents various advertising campaigns worldwide. It includes the project QuietComfort Headphones, which develop a campaign for the QuietComfort range of acoustic noise-canceling headphones, illustrated by Kris Tan. The project entitled Enemies is created Wieden & Kennedy NY for the...
- WHAT'S TRENDING. // FN: Footwear News;9/21/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 33, p14
The article presents news briefs from the footwear industry including growth strategy of Under Armour Inc., Gene McCarthy named the chief executive officer (CEO) of Asics America Group, and Christian Louboutin's social media strategy.
- ESPB launches digital outdoor campaign. // Marketing (00253650);8/24/2011, p1
The article discusses the launch of an outdoor digital advertising campaign from the sports broadcaster ESPN.
- Cotton not the enemy after all? // Western Farm Press;2/19/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the new line of performance apparel of the Under Armour called Charged Cotton which include t-shirts and shorts for men and women, which is part of the company's collaboration with Cotton Inc.
- Media Bank. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;3/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p17
Presents an update on issues concerning marketing in the footwear industry in the U.S. as of March 14, 2005. Information on the multimedia campaign For Love or Money launched by New Balance; Facts about the Never Fold campaign from Lugz; Reason behind the launch of a quarterly magalog from And 1.
- Crisis or Issues Management Campaign of the Year 2015. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Apr2015 Awards Supplement, p29
The article announces that the advertising campaign "UA Speedskating Crisis," by public relations firm Catalyst and clothing company Under Armour has received the Crisis or Issues Management Campaign of the Year 2015 award.
- Training Day. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;May2008, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p6
The article discusses whether the revival of cross-training shoes will re-energize the performance of footwear market. Companies like Nike Inc. and Under Armour Inc. have launched new initiatives to drive sales across all performance footwear categories. According to industry estimates, the...