Cramer Products Acquires Active Ankle
- 'We won't let Bo go'. Magiera, Marcy; Liesse, Julie; Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;3/25/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 13, p4
The article reports that Nike Inc., Pepsi-Cola Co. and Cramer Products will introduce sports medicine line featuring baseball player Bo Jackson despite his hip injuries in the United States. In lieu of a big endorsement fee, Jackson will have an equity interest in the Bo Med line and will help...
- THE VOLT. // Volleyball (10584668);Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p12
The article evaluates the VOLTï¿½ ankle brace from Active Ankle Systems Inc.
- Cushioning Ring. // Physical Therapy Products;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p38
The article evaluates the Trigger Finger Solutionâ„¢ from Active Ankle Systems Inc.
- Finger Cushioning Ring. // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Dec2007, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p83
The article evaluates the Trigger Finger Solution cushioning finger pad from Active Ankle Systems Inc.
- FALL TOURNEY SERIES. // Volleyball (10584668);Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p16
The article offers information on the Active Ankle Challenge Volleyball Tournaments sponsored by Active Ankle Systems Inc.
- Precision deal. Davis, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;7/28/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p1
Trelleborg AB is buying Smiths Group PLC's polymer-based precision seals business for $795 million, a deal that could put the Swedish firm in a position to become the world's largest non-tire rubber product maker. The company already is looking at complementary acquisitions to fill in geographic...
- Novellus to Acquire Peter Wolters. // Ceramic Industry;Aug2004, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p10
Reports on an agreement of Novellus Systems Inc. to acquire Rendsburg, Germany-based Peter Wolters AG, a privately held manufacturer of high-precision machine manufacturing tools as of August 2004. Benefit of the acquisition to Novellus; Effect of the deal's chemical mechanical planarization...
- Generra Introduces Denim. DeCarlo, Lauren // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/27/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 66, p16
Reports on the introduction of a denim product line by Generra. Background on the acquisition of Generra by Public Clothing Co.; Types of jeans included in the product line; Details of the creation and distribution of the product line.
- ITWC sells Cyko to RevTek. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;2/23/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p1
RevTek of Illinois Inc. has purchased inline skate wheel maker Cyko Inc. from ITWC Inc. to add an established name to its product lines and expand its production capabilities and customer base. Included in the sale will be all production equipment utilized by Cyko, which will be moved to...