COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦
- Royal Mail puts partnership project on ice. // People Management;8/28/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p8
Reports that a company-wide partnership project at Great Britain's Royal Mail has been delayed while Communication Workers Union members decide whether to strike over pay, as of August 2003. Goal of the project; Status of industrial relations in the firm; Remarks from the partnership manager.
- Royal Mail wrong to dock workers' pay. // Employee Benefits;Oct2008, p16
The article reports on the ruling concerning Royal Mail Inc. by the Croydon Tribunal Office starting September 2008 in Great Britain. The tribunal has ruled that Royal Mail must reimburse paid it docked from postal workers in August 2008 after wrongly penalizing them for carrying out unlawful...
- Untitled. Logan, Guy // Personnel Today;9/9/2008, p60
The article reports on the stoppages paid by Royal Mail Inc. after the postponement of the working-to-contract campaign of the Communications Workers Union (CWU) in Great Britain. Royal Mail has paid the postal workers after the employment tribunal release a decision. According to CWU national...
- Untitled. Laken, Charlotte // Personnel Today;8/19/2008, p84
The article reports on the initiative of Royal Mail Inc. to run a health and safety training roadshow for thousands of its staff in Great Britain. The roadshow will feature a 13-metre-long vehicle that will visit 34 Royal Mail depots, offering a mixture of live demonstrations, videos and...
- Develop good habits. Murphy, Lynn // People Management;04/02/98, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p72
Offers tips for personnel management professionals on how to implement CPD programs. Types of behavior of personnel management professionals of keep CPD records.
- Future challenges and opportunities for the HR profession. Heneman III, Herbert G.; Metzler, Cynthia A.; Thomas, Jr., R. Roosevelt; Donohue, Thomas J.; Frantzreb, Riachard B. // HRMagazine;Mar98, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p68
Discusses the future challenges and opportunities in the human resource (HR) profession. Methods of teaching HR competencies to line managers; Risks faced by HR professionals; Challenges faced by HR professionals who hope to remain relevant to their organizations.
- THE POLITICS OF MANAGING PEOPLE. Gerardi, Michael T. // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct78, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p10
No abstract available.
- HR career issues... O'Halioran, Esther; Maxted, John // Personnel Today;3/9/2010, p17
The article provides an answer to a question on how an old-school human resources (HR) director should start for change management.
- HR is not immune to suits. Miklave, Matthew T.; Trafimow, A. Jonathan // Workforce;Oct2001, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p97
Examines the possibility for human resource (HR) professionals to be sued by employees or former employees for company-related issues. How HR managers can avoid being sued by employees; Importance of the access to and use of labor counsel in performing HR functions.