One million tiny plays about work
- CYBER-SLACKERS BEWARE. Ochalla, Bryan; Hemphill, Barbara // Credit Union Management;Mar2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the effort of employers to trace workers who use company technology for personal reasons. Findings of a survey on the amount of time spent by employees in using company equipment.
- OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;9/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p19
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of office-supply companies based on full-time employees in San Diego, California as of June 30, 2003.
- Gift-giving made easy. // Secretary;May95, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p29
Presents several products ideal as gifts to employees in the United States. Includes `The Party and Promotion `Bright Idea,' Book for Spring and Summer '95'; `Memories and More' calendar; Key chains.
- Ask the Attorney. Delogu, Nancy // HR Weekly;7/21/2014, Vol. 2 Issue 29, p4
The article provides an answer to a question on whether an employer can deduct the value of missing equipment on the final reimbursement check of an employee.
- How do we get former employee to return our equipment? Delogu, Nancy // HR Weekly;11/3/2014, Vol. 2 Issue 44, p4
The article presents an answer to a query on how to ask former employee to return company's equipment.
- OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANIES. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/25/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p76
Reports on the ranking of office supply companies based on the number of employees in Long Island, New York. Company address; Major supplies offered; Contact information.
- Training eases labor pains. Russis, Martha // Crain's Chicago Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 41, pSR30
Reports on the importance of employee training to the ergonomics programs of businesses in the United States. Causes of employee complaints following the introduction of ergonomic office equipment; Approaches of various companies in developing ergonomics training programs.
- OFFICE SUPPLY COMPANIES. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/12/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 39, OFFICE DESIGN. p8B
Reports on the ranking of office supply companies in Long Island, New York. Number of workers employed; Executives managing the firms; Major supplies offered.
- Pro-Choice. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;Feb2000, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p122
Advises executives to give employees a say in choosing the office equipment they will use. Advantages.