How I got where I am today
- Getting the Lead Out. Hile, Julie S. // Training & Development;April92, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p55
Focuses on several workshop exercises for employee training that use the writing-to-learn concepts. Background of the writing-to-learn method; Features of the exercises; Tips for facilitators that use writing-to-learn activities.
- Expo86. // Training & Development Journal;Apr86, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p86
Highlights the 1986 Expo on training and development in the United States. Workshop on problem solving and decision making; Personnel training film; Development of custom solutions to business problems.
- Concrete masonry technology blockmakers graduate. // Concrete Products;Mar2013, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p16
The article discusses a week-long Concrete Materials Technology course, held at the Blockmakers Workshops of the World Center of Concrete Technology in Alpena, Michigan, which was attended by 11 concrete industry professionals from across the U.S. and Canada.
- Veterans' History Project in-person training. // Insight;Sep/Oct2012, p5
The article offers information on the workshop to be conducted by the staff from the Library of Congress' American Folklife Center for Illinois library personnel on how to interview veterans for local veterans' history projects and Illinois Veterans' History Project on September 27, 2012..
- The Trainer As 'Scapegoat' // Training & Development Journal;Jul82, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p44
Provides tips for trainers who deal workshop participants with dysfunctional behavior. Characteristics of a workshop; Symptoms and causes of dysfunctional behaviors; Strategies to deal with the causes and symptoms of dysfunctional behavior.
- Tune up skills with dairy employees. // Dakota Farmer;Dec2012, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p88
The article offers information on a workshop organized for employee management in dairy industry.
- Midwives Celebrating Knowledge Through Ongoing Professional Development. // Midwifery News;Dec2010, Issue 59, p11
Photographs of several midwives in New Zealand undergoing professional development are presented.
- Bahria University's IOT workshop concludes. // Technology Times;10/26/2015, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p4
The article discusses the Indigenous On-campus Training workshops of Bahria University held in Islamabad, Pakistan in 2015.
- Desk Top Factory equips delegates with lean tools for the workplace. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);6/26/2008, p23
The article focuses on the Desk Top Factory program, a second module of Team Leader Training 10, held at the Charlecote Pheasant Hotel in Stratford, England on May 21-22, 2008. The program allowed delegate involvement by engaging them in an interactive factory simulation under the principle of...