Health starts on the inside
- New recruits at FMG. // Motor Transport;12/7/2006, p32
The article reports on the recruitment of Trevor Latus, Janice Kennaway and Nicola Wilson at fleet performance company FMG Support.
- How to... report on health and wellbeing. Craig, Tara // Personnel Today;2/3/2009, p25
The article offers suggestion on how to meet health requirement of employees. It is stated that knowing staff and what it takes to keep them happy and productive is important and understanding and meeting their health needs is a vital part of that. Louise Aston, campaign director at Business...
- Employer Branding Award. // Personnel Today;9/16/2008, p20
The article presents information on the entrants of the Employer Branding Award which includes East Sussex County Council, the company FMG Support and the company IHG. East Sussex County Council, England, is a local authority providing adult social care, children's, transport and environmental...
- Employer Branding Award. // Personnel Today;12/2/2008 Winners Supplement, p17
The article announces the winners of Employer Branding Award in Great Britain, including IHG, FMG Support, and Network Rail.
- THREE-PRONGED ATTACK. Clark, Toby // Motor Transport;10/6/2005, p20
Features FMG Support, a roadside repair and recovery company that focus on vehicle fleet incident management which involves working with insurers. Background on the company; Reasons for selecting FMG as a preferred supplier to the Transport Association according to sales director Matt Child;...
- BREAKING NEWS... // Commercial Motor;3/11/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5372, p6
The article presents news briefs from the transportation industry in Great Britain. FMG Support Ltd. was ranked 67th in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For 2010. The staff of the Vehicle & Operator Services Agency (VOSA) who are members of the PCS union are on strike due to a dispute...
- FOCUS ON EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLBEING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/29/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4734, p28
The article discusses the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) initiated by Whitbread & Co. to look after employee health and wellbeing. According to Whitbread policy manager Nicola Wilson, the EAP helps in assuring employees that company takes care of them. It is mentioned that Positive People...
- Companies reporting on health on the up. // Occupational Health;Nov2008, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p5
The article discusses research by Business Action on Health, which found that more employers in Great Britain are including what they spend and do on workplace health within their financial reporting. The study revealed that 81% of large companies now report publicly any commitment or activity...
- Do you really care? Grindlay, Andrew // Business Quarterly;Autumn93, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p7
Discusses the relationship between profitability and caring about customers and employees in a business. The Body Shop Canada president Margot Franssen's approach to business; Tips from Donald Cooper, president of Alive & Well, on getting good customers and staff.