THE BACKGROUND TO LONG-TERM PAY AGREEMENTS IN THE UK
- PUBLISKÄ€S UN PRIVÄ€TÄ€S PARTNERÄªBAS LÄªGUMA NOSLÄ’GÅ ANAS TIESISKIE ASPEKTI. Ozoliņš, Nikolajs // XI International Scientific Conference: Individuals, Society, St;2010, p179
Task of the scientific article is to explore regulation of the public and private partnership (PPP) contract. PPP can prove cooperation opportunities among state or municipality and private sector, where both parties unite in order to realize projects in the best and most successful manner,...
- PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (THEORETICAL-METHODOLOGICAL INTERPRETATION). Kanev, Evgenii // Economic Studies;2009, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p158
With combining of neoclassical and institutional approach and the methodological principle of the external adding, a tendency towards increase of the interaction between public and private sector is outlined. The public-private partnership (PPP) is proved as a perspective form of this...
- Construction sector nets greatest pay increases. // Personnel Today;12/3/2002, p11
Reports on a survey conducted to determine the level of salary increase in private sector in 2001-02. Statistics on pay rise in construction sector; Effect of slowdown in advertising revenue on construction industry; Percentage increase in median pay awards in other sectors.
- Consulting on the Rise: Tips on How to Get Started. Baldwin, L. Dara // PA Times;Jul2008, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p24
The article offers tips on how to start a management, scientific and technical consulting firm in the U.S. An individual who wants to start a consulting business should invest in a business plan that includes an evaluation of the job market, a self analysis of skill set or examination of the...
- Five shortlisted to drive DVLA property. // Estates Gazette;3/13/2004, Issue 411, p30
Reports on the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) short listing of potential private-sector partners to be responsible for its entire property portfolio as of March 13, 2004. Potential winners of the Private Finance Initiative contract; Information on other DVLA properties; Reason why...
- ETP generates RM830b income. // Malay Mail;9/25/2012, p6
The article reports that private sector investment in Malaysia's Economic Transfer Programme (ETP) has reached 94 billion ringgit, exceeding the original target of 83 billion.
- Investments pouring into NCER. // Malay Mail;10/10/2012, p19
The article reports that 12 billion Malaysian ringgit worth of private sector investments will be meant for the Northern Corridor Economic Region in Malaysia, where the main industries will be manufacturing, aquaculture and agriculture.
- Private investment drive. // Construction Europe;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that three Latin American countries which include Brazil, Colombia, and Peru are aiming for 28.8 billion euros of private investment on various infrastructure projects including road, rail, and ports.
- PREFACE. BAN Ki-moon // World Investment Report (UNCTAD);2014, piii
An introduction is presented which focuses on reports in the issue on topics including foreign investments, transnational firms, and private sector.