Firm appoints its first HR director
- Top job... // Personnel Today;6/17/2008, p34
The article presents an interview with Lucy Calver, human resource (HR) director at Cattles PLC. When asked about her previous job, she replied that she was HR director for the Welcome subsidiary of the Catties Group. She said that her new role at Cattles includes reporting to the chief...
- brand in the spotlight. Calver, Lucy // Marketing Week;6/30/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p30
An interview with Marks and Spencer's group head of marketing Lucy Calver is presented, in which she discusses the company's "Dine in for Two for 10 pounds" sales promotion, the significance in keeping the brand relevant to its customers, and the importance in making distinct sales promotions.
- PEOPLE AND POSTS. // People Management;8/12/2010, p38
The article announces human resources (HR) personnel appointments in Great Britain, including Catherine Cashin as head of HR and organizational development at the Stevenage Borough Council, Lucy Calver as the Europe and Middle East HR director at Reed Smith, and Katie Ivie as HR director at...
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;6/10/2008, p34
The article announces that Lucy Calver has been appointed as group HR director at Catties, Mark Dickinson has been appointed HR business partner at Groupama Insurances, and Michael Doolin has been appointed as HR director at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- SALES PROMOTIONS: Brand in the spotlight Q&A. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/30/2011, p30
An interview with Lucy Calver, Group head of marketing (food and CSR) of the company M & S Bank is presented. When asked about how the sales promotion helps the company, he refers that promotion allowed to reinforce quality credentials. Calver believes that it is important to keep relevant to...
- Cattles PLC Deal Upsized. J.L. // Private Placement Letter;11/19/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the privately placed securities deal of Cattles PLC. Amount raised; Investment bank involved; Maturity; Yield; Lines of business; Subsidiaries of the firm.
- Cattles Looks to Herd $75M Deal. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;11/12/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 43, pN.PAG
Fresh off of its $200 million transaction for Alliance UniChem PLC, The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC hit the private placement market in November 2001 with a $75 million deal for British-based Cattles PLC, market sources said. Looking at the proposed spread levels, some sources have attributed the...
- Cattles Places Bullish Private Placement. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;1/9/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that Cattles PLC, a Great Britain-based financial services company, has accumulated six investors for its upsized 118-million dollar private placement. Agent company RBS Greenwich Capital structured the transaction, which was originally priced at 100 million dollars, in three...
- Cattles boosts take-up of sharesave with new plan. Wilkinson, Amanda // Employee Benefits;Dec2008, p10
The article reports on the new sharesave plan by Cattles PLC, a financial service group in Great Britain. The plan caters to employees with at least 12 months' service to take opportunity in future share price increase of the company. Compared to the 1999 plan, the company has recorded a 40...