Kellogg's adds HR staff to meet new demands
- Kellogg campaign crackles with fun. Ceniceros, Roberto // Business Insurance;11/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p26
Reports on the Kellogg Co.'s employee benefits program. Use of bulletin-board posters to promote plans; Information; Costs.
- Kellogg's starts hunt for European talent. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;3/12/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the employer brand program launched by Kellogg's as a strategy to look for and retain talent in Great Britain during the recession. Cath Bailey, the company's head of organizational effectiveness, explained that they will inform potential future employees about their...
- The battle of the perks. Colon, Marisa Osorio // Orange County Business Journal;11/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p24
Looks at strategies used by Orange County, California companies to attract and retain employees. Signing bonuses; Complimentary massages; Volatility of the labor market; Top reasons information technology professionals stay or leave their jobs; Concierge services.
- Benefits deemed vital to recruitment. // Employee Benefit News;10/01/99, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p56
Presents the findings of a survey about employee benefits, recruitment and retention in the United States. Importance of benefits in employee recruitment; Description of company benefits; Profile of the respondents.
- Surveys Show Workers Interested in More Than Money. Sczempka, Jr., Joseph N. // San Diego Business Journal;07/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p22
Reports on a survey conducted by the San Diego Employers Association showing that employees are interested in things other than money when it comes to compensation. Inclusion of an increase in the number of companies in San Diego, California that are offering a bonus or incentive program; Value...
- Employee benefits evolve amidst tight labor market. Apte, Vivek // Business Journal (Central New York);02/26/99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p13
Discusses employers' use of benefits to attract qualified workers. Senior consultant of human-resource advisory at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Steve Chase's claim that employers are more likely to increase compensation rather than benefits; Innovations in health benefits; Continuing trend away from...
- Retention one goal of work/life benefits. Milligan, Amanda // Business Insurance;02/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p10
Looks at a survey stating that employee retention and recruitment are two of the reasons employers in the United States offer work or life benefits. Need for management to support work/life programs in recruiting employees; Average work/life incentives offered by employers.
- Interact Zone. // Employee Benefits;Dec2002, p11
Comments on a question regarding recommend a friend schemes in hiring employees.
- New tax guide to fringe benefits. // Accountancy;Aug1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1032, p13
Discusses the tax application to fringe benefit package for the employees in England. Recruitment and retaining key personnel in the light of Finance Acts; Publication of report by Oyez Publishing Ltd; Introduction of interest-free or low interest loans.