- THE SECOND EDUCATION. Birla, Madan // Siliconindia;Jan2001, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p64
Presents a four-step process in leading a balanced life which result in the choices one makes. Need to make choices influenced by what is known, felt, and by the feedback from the environment; Role of presented process in developing solutions that fit the uniqueness of one's environment; Human...
- Yes, No, Maybe So. Bachel, Beverly K. // Current Health 2;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p15
The article offers suggestions on how to make smart decisions in life.
- DECISION TIME. Weir, Kirsten // Current Health 1;Mar2009, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p12
This article offers tips on making decisions in life, such as knowing what is most important.
- Making Good Choices. Blanck, Allison // Winner;Dec2002, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p13
Presents an article on making good decisions.
- INTERNAL TEAM DECISIONS. MILLER, WILLIAM "SKIP" // More ProActive Sales Management: Avoid the Mistakes Even Great S;2009, p1
The article focuses on the subject of team decision making as discussed in the first six chapters of the book.
- We Get What We Pay For. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);9/13/2007, Vol. 100 Issue 37, p2
The author shares about making wise choices on how they live their lives.
- Incommensurability: Truth or consequences? Leiter, Brian // University of Pennsylvania Law Review;Jun98, Vol. 146 Issue 5, p1723
Presents comments on whether the thesis of incommensurability is true. Semantics and truth about commensurability; Strategies and speculations used to developed a commensurability thesis.
- Interpersonal dependency of preferences. Nida-Rumelin, Julian; Schmidt, Thomas // Theory & Decision;Nov96, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p257
Deals with the challenge imposed by the interpersonal dependency of preferences on the standard decision theory. Stress on the philosophical aspects of the problem; Use of a simple, formal model for the two-person case; Indeterminacy of preferences as the result of the interpersonal dependency...
- Information presentation constraints and the adaptive decision maker hypothesis. Senter, Stuart M.; Wedell, Douglas H. // Journal of Experimental Psychology. Learning, Memory & Cognition;Mar1999, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p428
Describes four experiments that address issues related to the adaptive decision maker hypothesis. Evidence for the contingent nature of decision making; Evaluation or choices among sets of apartments; Strategy differences across constraint conditions.