- The Back Page. // Traffic World;6/19/2000, Vol. 262 Issue 12, p55
Comments on several issues related to communication and traffic in the United States as of June 19, 2000. Reaction of the media to Sam Skinner's appointment as USFreightways chief; Transfer of former political lobbyist Ann Eppard to United Airlines.
- Nominations need for CU's board. // Consumer Reports;Aug90, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p506
Discusses `Consumer Reports' Board of Directors. What it consists of; What it does; Board members whose terms expire next year; How to nominate someone to the board.
- Fifteen Candidates File For Edwards Aquifer Authority Board. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/10/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p8
The article reports that 15 candidates filed applications for the Edwards Aquifer Authority Board of Directors in San Antonio, Texas.
- OKLAHOMA STATE CHAPTER EARNS GOVERNING BOARD SEAT. // Exceptional Children;Mar1958, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p320
The article reports that president Earl Blank and vice president Katherine Perry and all their co-workers earned a seat on the governing board of Oklahoma State Chapter in Oklahoma.
- Members sought for LWA Board. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/10/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p5
The article reports that the current members of the Lake Whitney Arts (LWA) Board of Directors in Texas will be having elections of new directors and additional community members on the board which are scheduled on December 20, 2008.
- PEC swears in new board. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/16/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 29, p3A
The article announces the new set of board of directors for Pedernales Electric Cooperative (PEC) Inc., which include James E. Williams, Kathryn Scanlon, and Patrick Cox in Burnet, Texas.
- Mayor taps youth initiative board. // West County Journal;3/7/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 10, pA6
The article announces the new members of the executive board of directors who will oversee a Regional Initiative on Youth in University Citym Missouri, including Adrian Bracy, Jama Dodson and Gary Dollar.
- Hill Co. Ag Youth Board elections this Thursday. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/5/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the corporate board elections, which give way to four new members for a two-year terms at the Hill County Ag Youth Inc. in Hillsboro, Texas.
- Southern Ulster Chamber appoints 2008 board of directors. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/21/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p19
A photograph of the newly appointed 2008 board of directors for the Southern Ulster Chamber in New York is presented.