- From the Office of BILL DARLEY. DARLEY, BILL // Fire Engineering;Apr2009, Vol. 162 Issue 4, Special section p6
The article talks about the type of service that Darley provided to its customers. The company's business strategy is to redeploy some of its personnel to other exciting ventures along with providing new jobs for others. The author advises his new employees in sales to listen and take notes...
- Darley Signs Teaming Agreement with James Lee Witt Associates. // Fire Engineering;Apr2009, Vol. 162 Issue 4, Special section p7
The article reports that Darley has signed a partnership deal with James Lee Witt Associates (JLWA) to work together on international business opportunities where Darley will offer JLWA services to their international customer base while JLWA will offer Darley products to their international...
- From the Office of BILL DARLEY. DARLEY, BILL // Fire Engineering;Mar2011, Vol. 164 Issue 3, Special section p6
The author reflects on the revised strategic five-year plan of W.S. Darley & Co. in the U.S.
- Reboot, Reinvent and Recharge. Darley, Paul C. // Fire Engineering;Apr2013, Vol. 166 Issue 4, Special section p2
As part of a special advertising section, the author offers opinions on strategic planning, using his company of W.S. Darley & Co. as an example of successful planning in its expansion of the market for fire prevention and extinction equipment.
- Adjusting the Sails. Darley, Paul C. // Fire Engineering;Apr2015, Vol. 168 Issue 4, Special section p2
In this article, the author offers information on the strategic planning of the fire equipment manufacturer Darley, along with recruitment of employees for a better future prospects.
- The Calm Before the Storm. DARLEY, PAUL // Fire Engineering;Apr2009, Vol. 162 Issue 4, Special section p2
The author discusses the preparation of W.S. Darley & Co. for the impact of the recession on the company. He contends that the firefighting equipment industry is still performing reasonably well amid the recession. He expects that municipalities will be affected by the recession as a result of...
- Darley Invests $15 Million in Capital Improvements-- Plants and Equipment. // Fire Engineering;Apr2009, Vol. 162 Issue 4, Special section p6
The article reports that Darley has invested over $15 million into new plants, plant expansions, new machinery, land and other capital improvements during the periods of 2007 and 2008. These investments will bring the company to the next level thus meeting their goals of doubling the business...
- FIRE SPRINKLER PUMPS - New Partnership. // Fire Chief;Oct2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the partnership between the two family-owned companies W.S. Darley & Co. and Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Corp., which are both committed to rendering the highest level of customer satisfaction and the most technologically advanced products in fire protection industry.
- Darley Selects JD Edwards to Better Serve Customers. Long, John C. // Fire Engineering;Mar2012, Vol. 165 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that with the rapid growth of firefighting equipment manufacturer W.S. Darley & Co., they chose the Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One as their enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system, and are implementing it at plants in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin and Janesville, Iowa.