JUST ASK ENGINEERING
- Bill seeks to insert 'common sense' into state's vehicle emissions inspection statutes. Wallace, Brice // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/5/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that the new version of House Bill 152 in Utah aims to lessen emissions testing requirements for new vehicles.
- EPA REGION 2. Karmel, Philip E. // Air Quality Committee Newsletter;Mar2014, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p14
The article reports that the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC) will be implementing a new regulation that conforms to the new annual regional cap on carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from electric generation plants on January 1, 2014.
- Americans Favor Carbon Tax Over Cap and Trade, Two-To-One. // Sustainable Business Weekly;12/14/2009, p8
The article reports that according to the latest data from the U.S. Climate Task Force (CTF) and Future 500, three out of four Americans favor legislation to significantly cut carbon emissions.
- Coming clean in Birmingham. Bunting, Alan // Automotive Engineer;May2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p54
Reports on the Commercial Vehicle Show held at NEC in Birmingham, England. Organizers of the show; Number of participants in the show; Duration of the show; Revelation of diesel truck maker Cummins of its plans to meet Euro 4 and Euro 5 emissions legislation.
- Tax breaks for clean fleets // In Business;Sep/Oct1994, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p35
No abstract available.
- CALIFORNIA LEGISLATION ON AIR CONTAMINANT EMISSIONS FROM STATIONARY SOURCES. // California Law Review;Nov70, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p1474
Analyzes the administrative structure of the California legislature on air contaminant emissions from stationary sources. Control of the emissions; Industrial sources of air contaminants; Weakness in the administrative structure of the law.
- Colorado changes emissions rule. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2003, Vol. 160 Issue 5, p25
Reports on the implementation of a legislation that modifies Colorado state's diesel emissions program, through the efforts of Colorado Motor Carriers Association.
- Difficult choices. Labbe, Martin // Fleet Owner;Dec2006, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p28
The article predicts that the trucking industry in the U.S. will be facing difficult choices particularly after the changes in U.S. Congress as a result of the November 2006 elections. Further emissions regulations are expected. There will be more user taxes in the form of excise taxes, toll...
- PC-11 category licensing date now launching earlier. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2015, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p28
The article reports on the launch of fuel and emission regulation Proposed Category 11 earlier than scheduled launch in the U.S, also mentions the licensing date for the PC-11 category and also mentions views of oil industry company Chevron's global commercial brands manager Len Badal.