PolyBitt Now Has Truck Finishing Capabilities
- PolyBilt Expands Into Commercial Markets. // Fire Chief;Aug2011, Vol. 55 Issue 8, Special section p4
The article reports on the entry of truck manufacturer PolyBilt LLC in the U.S. commercial fire market.
- Polybilt offers lightweight chassis cab. // Motor Transport;2/28/2011, p12
The article offers information on a 3.5t Iveco Daily chassis cab, designed by Polybilt LLC, to be displayed at the Commercial Vehicle (CV) show in 2011.
- JakPak slide-in unit turns pickup into a fire truck. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p92
Evaluates the JakPak pickup truck slide-in unit from PolyBilt Co. Key features of the unit; Composition.
- PolyBilt Bodies at Interschutz. // Fire Chief;Aug2010, Vol. 54 Issue 8, Special section p4
The article features automobile bodies from PolyBilt LLC.
- Attack Pak I - Economical Solutions. // Fire Engineering;Mar2011, Vol. 164 Issue 3, Special section p4
The article offers brief information on the Attack Pak I skid unit for fire trucks from PolyBilt.
- New Badgerâ„¢ Series Fire Rescue Truck Bodies Built to Last. // Fire Engineering;Apr2013, Vol. 166 Issue 4, Special section p4
The article presents information about the "Badger" series truck body from the manufacturer PolyBilt LLC.
- New PolyBilt StakPak Design. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, Special section p4
The article evaluates the StakPak Wildland vehicle body form PolyBilt LLC.
- POLYBILT-Maximizing Everything. // Fire Chief;Oct2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p4
The article offers brief information on the 2013 CAFS Demo Tour Truck, a fire truck, from PolyBilt.
- PolyBilt - Moving Into New Markets. // Fire Chief;Sep2009, Vol. 53 Issue 9, Special section p4
The article reports on the collaboration between PolyBilt Co. and SEM Fire & Rescue Pty Ltd. which include a license agreement dealing with the transfer of PolyBilt technology so that Polymer bodies can be made in Australia. It mentions that PolyBilt received an initial order from SEM for 15...