Orange County Orders 7 Odin Derringer CAFS
- Who has determined the culture of your fire department? Schliek, David // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p20
The article offers information on how fire departments influence their fire fighters to become the best. It mentions that fire departments can help fire fighters by offering training that meets the requirement of the scope of service being offered to the community. It states that firefighter...
- Blazin' Fire Board. West, Bruce; Kapler, Dean; Hewitt, Joel // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p9
The article offers pieces of advice on fire department management. In planning an event for fire departments, commitment to details should be taken into consideration. Screening fire fighter applicants involved questions which would affect the community. It is important to involve fire fighters...
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p176
The article presents a comparison of fire department equipment including the Visible localization system from Smoke Trainer, CAFS module from Odin Foam, and NFPA-compliant grab rail from Havis-Shields Equipment Corp.
- Using the SOC process to assess crew size, response time needs. LeDuc, Todd // Fire Chief Expert Blog;11/19/2013, p2
The article focuses on the use of standard-of-cover (SOC) process to assess crew size and response time needs on the fireground. It presents questions based on the Powell Doctrine pertaining to the knowledge of fire officers about the tasks required on the fireground for each type of risk and...
- VISIT THE NEIGHBORHOODS PROGRAM. Moran, Robert // Fire Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 155 Issue 8, p122
Focuses on the Visit the Neighborhoods Program of Englewood Fire Department in New Jersey. Information on the mobile program on fire prevention education for the community; Objectives of the program; Acquisition of the remote-controlled robotic fire engine or fire dog of the department.
- NEWLY REGISTERED. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jun2008 Supplement, p4
The article lists the names of the companies who achieved the BAFE Scheme including the ADT Fire & Security, Alarmco Inc., and Channel Safety Systems.
- Fire Department Report. Adams, Roy // Grand Saline Sun (TX);3/14/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p6
The article offers tips from the fire department of Grand Saline in Texas to address fire incidents such as the need to report the location of the burn and prohibit the use of gas and lighter fluid.
- Fire calls. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/15/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 218, p3
The article reports fire calls for the New York area including the response of Saranac Lake Volunteer Fire Department to a report of a fuel spill and the response of Lake Placid Volunteer Fire Department to a residential fire alarm.
- Effective community communications. Sisk, Ted // Fire Engineering;Jun95, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p107
Discusses the partnership of fire departments and communities in fire prevention in Ashburn, Virginia. Growth and changes undergone by the Ashburn Volunteer Fire Department (AVFD); Multiple organizational dilemmas; Recognition of the importance of good communication for community awareness and...