100th Anniversary Ad Campaign - Continues
- Look for Darley's New Ads. // Fire Engineering;Apr2013, Vol. 166 Issue 4, Special section p2
The article, part of a special advertising section, discusses advertising campaigns to be introduced in 2013 by the fire extinction and prevention equipment firm W.S. Darley & Co.
- DARLEY AD CAMPAIGN. // Fire Chief;Aug2011, Vol. 55 Issue 8, Special section p2
The article reports on the advertising campaign of fire equipment company, W.S. Darley & Co.
- Darley Demander Ad Series Continues. // Fire Engineering;Mar2011, Vol. 164 Issue 3, Special section p2
The article reports on the release of the second advertisement of W.S. Darley & Co. in the Darley Demander feature of its newsletter in 2011.
- Darley Celebrates 100 Years. // Fire Chief;Aug2008, Vol. 52 Issue 8, Special section p3
The article offers information on the celebration of the 100th anniversary of W. S. Darley & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. It states that over 300 Darley customers, suppliers, family members and partners came to the city on June 20-22 to celebrate the occasion. It adds that the celebration included...
- Ad Campaign Nominated for the CEBA Award. // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, Special section p2
The article reports on the nomination of the advertising campaign of W.S. Darley & Co. in the Creative Excellence in Business Advertising (CEBA) Awards hosted by "Fire Chief Magazine" in the U.S. The campaign features the entire Darley family. CEBA Awards is the first award body that recognizes...
- Gotta Love the Underdog. Darley, Paul C. // Fire Chief;Aug2008, Vol. 52 Issue 8, Special section p2
The author reflects on the 100th Anniversary celebration of W.S. Darley & Co. with over 300 customers in Chicago, Illinois. He implies that their consumers are the folks who go out and spread the good word on Darley. He adds that the company has often played the role of underdog, in which they...
- EMPLOYEE PROFILE. // Fire Chief;Aug2008, Vol. 52 Issue 8, Special section p6
The article profiles Jason Darley, regional sales manager at W. S. Darley & Co. in Pump Division for the Central U.S. and Canada. It states that he is the first of the fourth generation of Darley family members to join the firm. He has been selling commercial real estate. He was introduced to...
- Horseracing firm in global hiring. // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2007, p11
The article reports that Darley, a company that breeds, owns and trains racehorses in seven countries, is to step up its global marketing activity after appointing direct specialist Clark McKay & Walpole to handle its direct marketing. The agency will handle direct, trade and targeted press and...
- When building a brand, save anniversary celebrations for your staff. Taylor, David // Central Penn Business Journal;10/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p9
The author discusses aspects of marketing and building brands wherein he thinks that using an anniversary as the core of marketing campaign would just be a waste of money as it cannot differentiate the brand.