Darley Awarded Major Government Contracts
- Darley Awarded Major Pump Contracts for the Department of Defense. // Fire Engineering;Mar2012, Vol. 165 Issue 3, p5
The article profiles firefighting equipment manufacturer W.S. Darley & Co., which has served the U.S. Department of Defense for over eighty years, as it is awarded the P1 contract from the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) for dewatering pumps that can be deployed from helicopters in 2011.
- Darley Defense Delivers. // Fire Chief;Aug2011, Vol. 55 Issue 8, Special section p1
The article reports on the success of the Darley Defense division of W.S. Darley & Co. in its entry in the U.S. defense industry. It mentions that the Darley Defense has been the largest division of the company in terms of annual sales, since its entry in the defense market. It notes that the...
- Melrose Park firm lands Pentagon contract. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/14/95, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the contract by W.S. Darley & Co. from the US Department of Defense to provide emergency diesel-fueled fire pumps for use on Navy vessels.
- Company association news. // Fire Engineering;Jul95, Vol. 148 Issue 7, p88
Reports on a contract awarded to W.S. Darley & Co. to supply fire pumps to the US Department of Defense. Worth estimates of the company's deliveries to the department.
- DEFENSE - Zodiac Water Crafts for USMC. // Fire Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that Darley Defense, a division of firefighting equipment maker W.S. Darley & Co., has been awarded a bridge contract order by the U.S. Marine Corps for Combat Reconnaissance Raiding Craft and also mentions increase in Darley Defense's sales in 2015.
- Metalcasting Industry Funded & Monitored Research. // International Journal of Metalcasting;2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p64
The article presents information on American Foundry Society's (AFS) American Metalcasting Consortium (AMC) which is funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency, Defense Supply Center Philadelphia and the Defense Logistics Agency. It states that the Cast High-Integrity...
- Delivery Default. Witte, Robert D. // Contract Management;Oct2004, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p48
Comments on the case of Beta Engineering Inc. (BEI), which bid on a request for quotations issued by the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia to manufacture and deliver lock release levers in Pennsylvania and California. Incapability of the company's subcontractor to manufacture conforming items;...
- NEW REBATE CONTACT II: Military subsistence deal inked. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p24
Reports that the Defense Supply Center-Philadelphia (DCPA) awarded a contract to Eastman/One2OneUS.com to track, analyze and audit subsistence foodservice sales and manufacturer's allowances. Responsibilities of Eastman/One2OneUS.com to the company; Terms of the agreement.
- Modifying a Contract by Course of Conduct. Horan, Jack // Contract Management;May2010, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p76
The article discusses the delivery of supply water purification units by the company Mach II through an indefinite delivery or indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract it received from the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia (DSCP) in the U.S. on August 29, 2001. The Federal Acquisition Regulation...