Ohio Arson Numbers on the Rise
- Section 911 Housing Excludable Amounts. // Practical Accountant;Feb/Mar2009, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p13
The article discusses Notice 2008-107 of the U.S., which provides adjustments to the limitation on housing expenses for Section 911 for specific locations for 2008. It states that geographic differences in housing costs relative to housing costs in the U.S. is the basis of the adjustments made...
- Housing unit to tackle crisis. // Estates Gazette;11/4/2006, Issue 644, p46
The article reports on a quango dedicated to getting more houses built in areas of high demand to be launched by the British government. The National Housing & Planning Advice Unit will have an important role in influencing housing policy and will provide expert independent advice to government...
- My housing lessons from down under. Williams, Tim // Regeneration & Renewal;4/11/2008, p40
The author compares the housing markets between Australia and Great Britain. He says that social housing is one big difference between the two countries; Australia makes up only five to six percent of homes, while Great Britain offers plenty for couples but little for families. On the contrary,...
- Briefing. elghamry, nadia // Estates Gazette;4/18/2015, Issue 827, p02a
The article discusses the London Residential Research's report which noted that developers have under-delivered on affordable housing and criticism over the proposals to extend the right to buy initiative.
- News. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;10/4/2014, Issue 1440, p03
The article announces the launch of the London Housing Bank investment scheme in London, England, providing financial support to home construction in the city.
- Nelson's Mill Housing. Mulhearn, Deborah // History Today;May2002, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the public inquiry into the proposed clearance of terraced houses built for cotton mill workers in the second half of the 19th century in the Lancashire town of Nelson, England. Reason English Heritage is backing local residents' opposition to the plans; Reason behind the clearance;...
- Tucson home prices were down 2.3 percent in 2007. Pangburn, Joe // Inside Tucson Business;1/21/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p26
The article focuses on the housing market in Tucson, Arizona. It examines the marketing report from the Tucson Association of Realtors which according to the author the home prices of the area were down to 2.3 percent. However, the author added that Tucson real estate market in other hand had...
- Shapoorji To Build Affordable Homes Across India. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/28/2013, Vol. 272 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the first affordable housing project of Sharpoorji Pallonji Real Estate in Rajarhat, India which costs 438 million U.S. dollars and will eventually comprise 20,000 apartments with 12,000 units allocated to the low-income category.
- Last Year's Predictions in Review. Clifford, Stephanie // Inc.;Jan2007, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p22
The article offers a look on predictions made for 2006 in the U.S. Gas prices stayed below post-Hurricane Katrina levels, while oil prices jumped above those levels from mid-April through the end of the summer. It was predicted that capacity in trucking would improve, but the driver shortage and...