Simmons Analysis: Books Mostly Bought One by One
- PORTUS 2008: A HARRY POTTER SYMPOSIUM. Bates, Theunis // Fast Company;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 127, p36
A calendar of events for the New York area is presented which mentions that on July 10, 2008, an academic conference on the Harry Potter novels will be held in Dallas, Texas.
- Harry Potter and the censor's flame. King, Judith // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/29/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 21, p4A
The article presents views and insights of the author concerning parents' request to remove the Harry Potter book series from school libraries and classroom.
- Universal's Wizards Tap Into Harry's Favorite Froth. Kaplan, Andrew // Beverage World;2/15/2011, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p8
The article features Butterbeer, a beverage that is sold only inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando Resort in Florida. The beverage, which was originally featured in the Harry Potter book and film series, has reportedly reached its one-millionth sale in just six months....
- Audio Going Online More Than Print. // Book Publishing Report;Nov2008, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that most book buyers buy their products online in the U.S. Simmons Market Research Bureau Inc. data revealed that about 21% of book buyers purchase their books online, but many of them additionally shop in physical stores. It also says that buyers save money from online...
- Harry's Last Stand. // Junior Scholastic;2/26/2007, Vol. 109 Issue 13, p4
The article offers information that the seventh and the last book in the Harry Potter book series "Harry Potter Hallows" would be available for sale from July 21, 2007.
- The phenomenon of Harry Potter. Powers, Rachel // Pipe Dream;11/19/2010, Vol. 78 Issue 20, p10
The article presents the view of the author on the impact of the "Harry Potter" book series on children and teenagers in the U.S.
- Correction. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);7/14/2003, Issue 27, p9
A correction to the article "The story so Far, Book by Book," that was published in the June 23, 2003 issue is presented.
- Untitled. // Entertainment Weekly;8/3/2007, Issue 946, p33
A letter is presented to the fictional character of Severus from J. K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" book series.
- Marketing moment. // Marketing (00253650);6/29/2011, p6
The article offers information on Pottermore free-to-use website in Great Britain that builds an online experience of the famous "Harry Potter" book series and will showcase material about the characters, places and object in the stories.