- Less is more for Tetrad with new minimalist offerings. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p4
Reports on Britain-based Tetrad's minimalist offerings shown at the 1998 At Home furniture show. Launching of fresh look to complement trademark damask shabby chic; Bugatti sofa and Gatsby chair and stool; Retail prices.
- 2008 National Golf Championship. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p4
The article reports on the amount of funds raised by the furniture industry golfers at the Furnishing trade Benevolent Association's 2008 National Golf Championship held at the Professional Golfers' Association National Course at Belfry in Warwickshire, England. More than Â£12,000 was raised...
- Last year's winner: Tetrad. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p24
Reports that Great Britain-based Tetrad has won the 1999 Furniture Industry Awards for its Eastwood sofa in the upholstery award category. Features of the sofa cited by the judges that won the award for the firm; Tony O'Toole as the furniture designer; Eastwood collection; Runners up.
- Elegant Living continues for Tetrad. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p5
Reports on the decision of Tetrad to continue marketing the Elegant Living range from Theodore Alexander despite departure of its managing director in Great Britain.
- CFMA sets golf tourney. // Furniture/Today;2/13/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p26
The article reports the conduct of the Larry Parnell Golf Classic fundraiser by the California Furniture Manufacturers Association at Los Serranos Golf and Country Club in Chino Hills, California. There will be a putting contest and a new car for selected holes-in-one. A package worth 125 U.S....
- Fore! City of Hope 'wins' $600,000. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;6/21/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p33
Reports on the fundraising campaign of the City of Hope through the 13th annual West Coast Golf & Tennis Tournament and Dinner on June 2004 which was supported by the furniture industry in the United States. Golfers who attended the event; List of sponsors; Organizers of the event; Presentation...
- Seena Magowitz tourney raises at least $400,000. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p32
The article reports on the fund raised at the seventh edition of the Seena Magowitz Golf Classic for the fight against pancreatic cancer in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2009. It states that it raised at least 400,000, but the total is expected to much higher when final figures are calculated. It adds...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2008, Issue 5573, p34
The article presents a reprint of the article "Tetrad takes a million," which appeared in the February 9, 1996 issue of "Cabinet Maker." Upholstery provider Tetrad acquired Â£1 million in orders from its stands for its Paris, France, Cologne, Germany and Birmingham, England furniture shows....
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p3
Presents news briefs on the furniture industry in Great Britain, as of June 21, 2002. Approach to marketing of Tetrad; Sales of retailer Laura Ashley; President of the National Bed Federation.