Leather without limits
- Market guide: Stationary upholstery. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p90
Presents furniture in stationary upholstery. King Hickory's classic traditional sofa; Temple chair with a rolled back, English arm and English spindle leg with brass casters; Schweiger's Matrix collection that features geometric designs.
- Upholstery. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p96
The article features upholstered furniture from different manufacturers in the U.S. compiled as of March 2007. The products featured include a traditional Tahoe sofa from Hickory Hill, leather recliner from Lane Home Furnishings' I-Rest program, the RTA Intersection collection from Avenue Six...
- Motion garners more serious interest. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p53
The author reports the exhibition of the recliner model sofa developed by Motion upholstery in Las Vegas. The designs created by Motion upholstery gathered keen inquiries from the clients. An overview of the models of the manufactures in the furniture industry, including Craftmaster, Lane Home...
- NEW FOR 2010. // Cabinet Maker;11/27/2009, Issue 5665, p10
The article previews several soft setting products including the Cookson 10335, Wescott 10311 and Cowell 10325 from HJ Berry.
- Montis. // Interior Design;2004, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p26
The article features the James living room furniture collection of Dutch interior designer Gijs Papavoine. The collection is composed of a settee, a three-seat sofa and an armchair with fixed or rotating base. The collection emphasizes comfort with its cushions nestled within a taut upholstered...
- Motion upholstery. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p66
A list of motion upholstered furniture pieces is presented, the W. Schillif leather sofa, the Leather Italia sofa, and the Romano swivel chair.
- Pull up a chair. Hallam, Linda // Southern Living;Nov94, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p148
Presents guidelines for upholstering chairs with a chair-motif fabric.
- Market guide: Motion upholstery. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p110
Presents furniture with motion upholstery. Towne Square's wood glider rocker; Franklin recliner with a three-way mechanism; Best Chairs' thick-padded arms and high-back design reclining chair.
- SECOND SKIN. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2012, Issue 5817, p30
The article offers brief information on several leather upholsteries including Carlo from Cavendish Upholstery, the Keswick range of recliner/suite in leather from Sherborne Upholstery Ltd., and the Oslo sofa from MiFurniture.