Making a great impression
- A Complete Stock Programme. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p16
Reports on upholstery leather manufacturer Yarwood Leather's stock program in Leeds, England.
- Yarwood fills out its leather role. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p25
The article reports on Yarwood Leather's opening of Yarwood Cutting and Sowing (YCS) as part of the expansion of its operations in its South Wales factory. The YCS will offer a manufacturing service. Yarwood is planning to use its upholstery manufacturing experience to develop models for...
- Yarwood -- new for 2003/4. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p16
Introduces Yarwood Leather's line of leather goods in Great Britain.
- Leather Upholstered Furniture Award. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p16
Reports on Yarwood Leather's sponsorship of the Leather Upholstered Furniture category at the January 2004 Furniture Awards in Great Britain.
- Nothing to hide. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p8
Features Great Britain-based leather upholstery company Yarwood Leather. Products and services offered; Company history; Target market.
- Original skin. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p27
Focuses on the leather upholstery industry in Great Britain. Investments in the industry; Equipment used in manufacturing leather upholstery; Consumer and trade association complaints against the industry; Choices of leather products offered to furniture manufacturers. INSET: Types of...
- Standards in jeopardy. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p28
Examines the potential effects of the European Committee for Standardization's proposed standard, `Upholstery leather characteristics--leather for furniture.' Classification of leather; Impact of the British standard's classification by performance; Requirements to leather manufacturers. ...
- Value drives leather action. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p24
Discusses the importance of value in the leather upholstery manufacturing industry in the United States. Hunt for good deals and designs; Grades of leather offered by Bradington-Young; Leather trends.
- Innovation shines through for upholstery winners. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p5
Highlights the Upholstered Furniture award in Great Britain sponsored by Yarwood Leather. Programs and activities; Award categorees; Presentation of awardees.