New boss for FTBA
- Foundation has new director. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/15/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p15
The article reports on the appointment of Jami Marsh as executive director of Pacers Foundation Inc., the public charity arm of Pacers Sports & Entertainment. Marsh worked for 12 years at New York City-based The Fortune Society, a not-for-profit that helps felons re-enter society. He will be...
- RECRUITMENT CRISIS... // Personnel Today;5/20/2008, p2
The article reports on the findings of a survey which suggest that charities are facing massive recruitment problems. Four in five interim managers that specialize in the third sector believe it is blighted by a major skills shortage. More than 100 short-term managers were polled by interim...
- BRIEFLY. Kosdrosky, Terry; Lane, Amy; Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;11/26/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p17
Reports developments in Detroit, Michigan as of November 2001. Creation of foundation for manic depression treatment by Prechter Holdings Inc.; Delay of city council hearing on the status of Michigan Central Depot; Selection of Daron Gifford as executive vice president at Covisint L.L.C.
- Friends of the Earth appoints ex--Refugee Council fundraiser to communications post. // Marketing Week;7/25/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the appointment of former Refugee Council head of fundraising Alison Wallace as communications and fundraising director at environmental charity Friends of the Earth. Predecessor to the post; Career highlights; Plans for the use of advertising at the charity.
- Mediaesque PR hired by QBG. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;9/15/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 36, p4
The article reports that chief executive officer of Mediaesque PR Larissa M. Tyler has signed a contract for Quentis Bernard Garth Foundation (QBG) to supervise its operation. It states that Tyler will guide the philanthropy efforts of QBG and help in searching students for Science, Technology,...
- Lewis takes the helm at IoF. Wiggins, Kaye // Third Sector;8/2/2011, Issue 671, p4
The article announces the appointment of Pete Lewis as chief executive of the Institute of Fundraising in Great Britain.
- people & business. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jun2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p48
The article presents 2013 news on U.S. health care. The 2013 Health Forum and American Hospital Association Summit will be held in San Diego, California on July 25-27. Cherie Sibley has been appointed as chief executive officer of Clark Medical Center in Winchester, Kentucky. Paul A. King has...
- Medical diirectors are named by Easter Seals. // New Hampshire Business Review;01/01/2000-01/13/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
Reports on health care organization Easter Seals' appointment of medical directors to respond to its increasing diversity of services.
- People and posts. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p12
Presents several executives who joined or were appointed in various companies in Great Britain. Training and development manager of Bank of Ireland Mortgages; Position of Gay Gisborne in Metropolitan Collection Services; Position of Paula Cook at Coopers and Lybrands.